People who talk during gigs...

The Fish

Renton and Keith both proving my point.

Not really,

if your at the wrong part of the gig thats your fucking trouble

so get off your arse and go where you can see and hear properly

If you PM me your email address I will send you a bag of these: ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I've got shit-loads of them!

huh? :)

Im off to see Babyshambles next Tuesday.. No doubt it will be full of cunts who dress, and think they're Pete Doherty.

There will be one cunt their who dresses and thinks he's Pete Docherty, he'll be on stage singing with the band. :)

Nah he doesnt now who he is, where he is or what he's doing

Im off to see Babyshambles next Tuesday.. No doubt it will be full of cunts who dress, and think they're Pete Doherty.

Whey, you'll fit right in bud. :)

Hardy Har Har!!

For the record i do not think im Pete Doherty!

:(

Guest Patrokles

Renton and Keith both proving my point.

Not really,

if your at the wrong part of the gig thats your fucking trouble

so get off your arse and go where you can see and hear properly

Who said I don't? It doesn't change the fact that people talking/shouting is very irritating. In fact, you're kinda confirming my point again by encouraging me to move because of it.

The problem is that the band that followed Scott Matthews was a little bit too heavy for the people who were there to see Scott Matthews and Scott Matthews was a little to slow and soft for the guys there to see Milburn.

So it wasn't that it was a "shit" gig, just that there were only two acts and they were pretty opposite, like Britney and Slipknott sharing the stage.

Anyway, surely the crowd contributes to the gig? so 50 tosspots chattering away throughout a pretty gentle and quiet set does not a good gig make.

People who mime during gis annoy me the most...bastards they are

How can you see their lips through the forest of knees?

I went to see Gene a few years ago and they did a great song called Is it Over which has a climax where it all goes quiet and the lead singer screams/sings the title acapella. Just at that point this twat next to me turns to his mate and asks him what time he was going out the next night.

If I'd had an Uzi the fucker would have bought it there and then.

On a related note, for festivals I'd have a bloke in the lighting rig picking off fuckers with their girlfriends on their shoulders with an air rifle.

If you can hear people talking during a gig it's a shit gig tbh.

Exactly what I was thinking!

I got told this as a true story, although I'd be more inclined to believe it's an urban legend, really. I'd love to think it happened though.

Bono is at a U2 concert in Glasgow when he asks the audience for

some quiet.

Then in the silence, he starts to slowly clap his hands.Holding the

audience in total silence, he says into the microphone...

"Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

A voice from near the front pierces the silence...

"Well, stop bloody clapping then!"

Are you sure you/they didn't just read the joke at the end of this week's Popbitch?

The people who need culling are up their own arse mongs who disapprove of people talking to their friends because they haven't got any as they spend all there free time wanking off to obscure and shit music, tbh.

I think we got a gig-talker here boys, :)

break out the tar and feathers :D

blatantly a prol whose idea of a good time is paying a tenner to get into a gig then ruin it for everyone else.

:(

Oh no you're not!

What a surprise!

Excellent,the venues that sell these tickets are only supplying the smack head with more drugs,as worse as each other.

Guest Patrokles

The people who need culling are up their own arse mongs who disapprove of people talking to their friends because they haven't got any as they spend all there free time wanking off to obscure and shit music, tbh.

When I'm at a gig I manage to wait the three minutes for the next break in the setlist to turn to my friend and talk, rather than having a nice natter throughout. Call me crazy for respecting other peoples' right to enjoy something they've paid for.

I was going to see Babyshambles when they were new (based on Pete/the Libertines, I'm not cool enough to know of obscure bands). They cancelled because he was rubbish/on drugs. They rearranged to play at another location in the city and I didn't both going along but he had the decency to go round the back of the venue at the end of the gig and do a little acoustic set for his fans. Which was quite nice.

Guest Patrokles

Tell me that this crowd chatter wouldn't ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCKING SING ALONG.

(regardless of whether you like the song or not, which I don't, particularly, but if I did, I'd be INCANDESCENT WITH RAGE)

Edited by Patrokles