What is your current occupation..?

Scottish Mag

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off up to the Quayside to the Crown Court with my job today. Times like this I wish I still worked at Burger King tbh. Minging O' Clock. :)

Hang on, isn't it the trial of the blokes who killed that policewoman in Bradford at Newcastle Crown today? Wonder if Sammy's working on that one??

EDIT: that case is on down there <_<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/6043588.stm

They don't give Sammy important stuff like that man. He'll be looking after Rat Boy from the Byker Wall or something.

<_<

Does he know what side of the Tyne that's on?

it is the trial of the blokes that shot the policewoman, that would explain the seriously high police presence then. Each and every one of them there to take their turn giving the blokes a hiding. :):

And I "think" I got a pic or two of Mr Mancy <_<

it is the trial of the blokes that shot the policewoman, that would explain the seriously high police presence then. Each and every one of them there to take their turn giving the blokes a hiding. :):

Isn't it the bath snatch trial today? It's been on the radio all day, turns out he's got previous convictions for noncing

Currently designing and building automation systems for airfield lighting control systems and other odds and ends. Fled my previous job as a trainee accountant in order to save my sanity. A similar course of action is not that far off again. Hoptastic.

it is the trial of the blokes that shot the policewoman, that would explain the seriously high police presence then. Each and every one of them there to take their turn giving the blokes a hiding. :woosh::

We want proof. :)

I spent 10 years runnning/owning Nightclubs. I gave all that up for a 9-5 two years ago. I now own a shop that sells laptops, pc`s and loans out money at an excessive interest rate to the poor <_<

Which Nightclubs?

Platinum Bar - Owned - New York style bar

Kinkie - Owned

Opium Lounge - Manager - China Whites Copy

Buddha Bar - Manager - Bar version of CW

Pals Bar Brasserie and Nightclub - Manager - All Bar One Copy

Slapas - Manager - Tapas Restuarant

All down south.