All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Boxing thread

Used to regularly read about him in The Ring when he and Julio César Chávez were the pound for pound kings. Back then it was the only way to properly follow US boxing
  3. The Boxing thread

Sad to hear that, he was one of the greats. Unbelievable ring craft. RIP.
  4. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Yeah because that’ll definitely work as a means of avoiding compensation. Proper out of the box thinking
  5. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

“Old” Milburn stand? Where are they building the new one?
  6. Today
  7. Bruce Manager of NUFC

It’s also worth noting that Bruce will have no say in transfers, so even if he spotted those two it’s no good to NUFC. How’s his record on the coaching side of thing Edwards?
  8. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Well, for one, he’s an idiot so none of that passes through his shiny dome. And he’s fell into the typical journo hole of believing that they’re always right and that he’ll be vindicated in the end. Truth be told, I can’t wait to see the meltdown when Bruce engineers a relegation.
  9. Bruce Manager of NUFC

he's putting himself in the firing line though, i'd avoid making as many comments as he has , just opens himself up to ridicule coming out with the patter he has
  10. The Boxing thread

Aye properly gifted, minus clips/highlight shows etc only fight i probably seen at the time was against De La Hoya towards the end of his career and he was great, arguably should have won... but vegas scoring and de la hoya
  11. Bruce Manager of NUFC

It’s obvious that he’s pally with Bruce from his time at the Mackems. Having said that, if one of my good mates was a shit football manager, I’d still probably admit he’s a step down from Rafa
  12. Bruce Manager of NUFC

aye it's beyond embarrassing the line he's taking, it's Ct levels of stupidity for the points he's trying to argue
  13. Europe --- In or Out

Honestly , the amount of sheer fucking cretins involved in politics is mind boggling
  14. Bruce Manager of NUFC

I think Luke Edwards needs to take a break from twitter, been getting schooled on a daily basis recently.
  15. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

This Genesio patter is a bunch of leaked shite to make Wednesday hurry up. Hope they see through it and leave us in the shit tbh
  16. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

Tbf it would be fucking hilarious if it happened simply because Bruce has been such a cunt to Sheffield Wednesday. If I wasn’t convinced Bruce was nailed on as the manager Genesio would actually make sense as he’s known for bringing through youth, and giving younger players a platform, which suits Ashley’s ideal model.
  17. Europe --- In or Out

The fucking state of this. Wanted protections for workers and the environment and didn't get them. Now prepared to drive all of us off a cliff and put it down to a bad poker hand. What an absolute cunt.
  18. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

Until the regime changes the manager will still have the same conditions so really it's pretty much irrelevant who comes in.
  19. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

Tbf even if we got a manager like that it doesn’t change much, there’d still be a drop off from Benitez, and they’d still be underinvesting in the squad. We’d just be getting a manager using us as a stepping stone rather than one using us as a final crack at the PL. The football would be a bit better but would be limited to the shite players of course, we’d probably have more people turn up to games mind.
  20. This is the news!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/16/man-held-in-spain-over-attempt-to-smuggle-cocaine-under-his-wig?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2T9x0lZSstVrg2l_BGOqC0AxjsTzmdARtE0bTNoPGvwLJA5zcVgbtdWV8#Echobox=1563276199
  21. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

Stinks of bullshit this one.
  22. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

He cannot possibly be that petty and small minded but I'm struggling to think of any other explanation for that. He's either going to screw Bruce for literally no reason, or he's fucking with us. Way more likely to be the latter, despite how utterly insane it is.
  23. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

Another attempt from Fatso to rub it in our faces. "All right Keith, have a few bullshit rumours leaked that we're in talks with some progressive manager from the Continent. No, I don't have any fackin' idea who, just Google it, you caant. Drag it out long enough for them to start believing and then have Brucey unveiled. Priceless! I can't wait to see their norvern mankey faces!"
  24. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

This is Coral
  25. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

It was 400 million until Chops passed Coral on the way home.
  1. Load more activity

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff