Where is the strangest place.....?

skhwoody

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie Elliott driving down Benton road.

For the Record I dont live in Italy, despite my flag saying I do. :lol:

I can see the Skull and Crossbones.

Robbie Elliott driving down Benton road.

I used to pass various players regularly on the way to work, don't get a lift anymore though.

I went to a wedding party years ago which had a 70s theme and Steve Stone was there, friend of the family (not my family) apparently.

Gazza used to be round my Aunties regularly in the 80's as he and my cousin (well my dad's cousin if we're being technical) were best mates at school.

Me and a couple of mates once got a lift home off Roche one Chirstmas Eve from some well dodgy bar in Walker.

Bernie Slaven's been into our work here before too.

Forgot, while waiting for my wife to get off the plane from London at Newcastle Airport. The first person off the plane was Warren Barton. I think it was the day of the watford game.

Also the bruv in law (Zico) went into Shearer's bar and saw the man himself. You will have to ask him what he said but that is just typical of him, fall in a puddle of shit and he would still come out smelling of roses.

in a nice way of course

I had psyched myself up to go and talk to Alan about the mighty Souness to try and get a bit of inside infro to spread on here. So I said ' good luck tomorrow alan'. :lol:

I saw Dabizas and another greek looking bloke in Boots in toen in 1999.

Oh and saw Lee Trundle and his missus out of Atomic Kitten in Tesco's in Swansea ( wahey footballer and pop star, do i get double points for that??)

Emlyn Hughes a few years back ( obviously) in a little pub in Swansea watching a meaningless England friendly. Got talking to him and he was back as one of his boys was getting married near Swansea, true legend despite being red like. His screaming ' fuckin get in' as he scores one of the goals on the 101 Great Goals video is a personal highlight!

Forgot, while waiting for my wife to get off the plane from London at Newcastle Airport. The first person off the plane was Warren Barton. I think it was the day of the watford game.

Also the bruv in law (Zico) went into Shearer's bar and saw the man himself. You will have to ask him what he said but that is just typical of him, fall in a puddle of shit and he would still come out smelling of roses.

in a nice way of course

Obviously, not allowed to talk football with the missus :lol: at least when i see you i can let off some steam

in a nice way of course

Obviously, not allowed to talk football with the missus :lol: at least when i see you i can let off some steam

So whos banging whos sister here?

in a nice way of course

well if you must pry i am happily married to zico's sister. she is better in bed than him anyway

in a nice way of course

Obviously, not allowed to talk football with the missus :razz: at least when i see you i can let off some steam

well if you must pry i am happily married to zico's sister. she is better in bed than him anyway

different skills admittedly but i wouldnt say she was any better like :lol:

A marra was going to SJP on a Wednesday to get a free blood-pressure test so I tagged along. As we were leaving, Bobby Robson had just parked his car and was walking to the entry door with some clothes on a hanger over his shoulder. Being the pushy person I am I accosted him and introduced myself and we spoke for a couple of minutes. There was a match that night and he asked me if I was going and I said yes I already had tickets.

My middle name, my mother's maiden name, is Robson and I used that by way of starting the conversation.

Sadly, the following Monday was when he was shamefully sacked. :lol:

Nobby and Shola in Tiger Tiger. No idea how I didn't get chinned, was behind Shola swearing at him. Seen Robert and Bernard in Scalinis, then Griff, Elliot, and AOB walked in. My nana nearly broke AOB's wing mirror on his sweet Porsche.

A few years back I was out in Seaham harbour during an all-dayer. Gazza, 5 Bellies and a couple of others were drinking at the table next to us. Rowdy bastards and 5 Bellies was drinking pints of wine. :lol:

Nobby and Shola in Tiger Tiger. No idea how I didn't get chinned, was behind Shola swearing at him. Seen Robert and Bernard in Scalinis, then Griff, Elliot, and AOB walked in. My nana nearly broke AOB's wing mirror on his sweet Porsche.

Alan or Andy?

Warren Barton doing press-ups in Julies in front of a gaggle of giggling slappas once. Paul Kitson was also very lucky to survive a confrontation with me in Julies, let me tell you. :lol:

Go on then. Or is that it?

One minute me and my mate were talking to this lass and laughing cos we'd got mixed up about something she'd said - she said she wanted to travel, we BOTH heard it as she wanted to meet Jimmy Saville. Out of nowhere Paul Kitson appears and starts doing the hard man bit. Bizarre. I don't know whether he knew this lass and thought we were taking the piss or what. Anyway, Steve Howey came up and led him away before I set THUNDER AND LIGHTNING loose on him.