Cooking

Gemmill

Always read the fucking instructions first :lol:

Just trying to knock up a recipe for greek burgers in a rush so chucked all the ingredients in a bowl. At the end of prep I re checked and realised the load of mayo and minced garlic was to make a dip and not part of the burger :(

In the George Foreman expecting the worst. Not telling the family unless they spit it out. :)

:spit:

You doyle, why would there be mayo in the burger?!

Was watching some cookery program yesterday whilst making home made pizza the bint on it used harissa instead of a tomato sauce, fancy making something similar this week.

I'm not so much cooking as just kind of eating Chinese and having a well earned glass of wine. My weekend starts here, which is always a bit odd. The chances of me staying awake past 9.30pm are also minimal..

I'm not so much cooking as just kind of eating Chinese and having a well earned glass of wine. My weekend starts here, which is always a bit odd. The chances of me staying awake past 9.30pm are also minimal..

I know how you feel, my weekend starts at about noon tomorrow when I get up.

I know how you feel, my weekend starts at about noon tomorrow when I get up.

It's a strange world living on nights, isn't it? Mother-in-law having the child in the morning so I can lie-in and then we're going to make chocolate orange brownies tomorrow afternoon. There we go - right back on topic... :D

It's a strange world living on nights, isn't it? Mother-in-law having the child in the morning so I can lie-in and then we're going to make chocolate orange brownies tomorrow afternoon. There we go - right back on topic... :D

My Dad's coming down soon, I've informed him that he needs to bring my Mam's wee cake moulds filled with fruitcakes, or sponges or whatever.

raspberry_2243494b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I took the easy route too and knocked up some pasta with a fairly basic tomato sauce and some tuna. I was starving so pretty much inhaled it, despite it not being particularly exciting.

Last's night dinner was a semi-improvised affair involving ultra-cheap dover sole from the Sainsbury's reduced aisle served in a creamy crab sauce. Very very nice, but I suspect the house may smell of fish until November. :(

And in other news, has anyone tried these colmans season and shake recipes.

season_and_shake.png

Had the mediterranean vegetable one last night using a bag of Asda Mediterranean vegetables and couldnt believe they cooked perfectly in the microwave in 5 minutes or how tasty they are.

They do quite a range. Anyone had any of the others.

503%5C8712566489503%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg