Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

maybe my standards are too steep.

Don't be hard on yourself. Get an early night, have a good breakfast, do some work, avalanche, do some work, have a dinner then see what you can come up with.

[/sHOEHORNMOTHERFUCKERS]

Just had a bit of a splurge on the Barnes and Noble Criterion Collection sale. The Sanjuro is also the Blu-Ray version but there wasn't an enlarged picture of it. I wish The Sword of Doom would get released on Blu-Ray too.

180098324.JPG

180098286.JPG

180098264.JPG

12251004.jpg

180098390.JPG

180098362.JPG

51078757.JPG

180098463.JPG

197632688.JPG

180240396.JPG

197632488.JPG

180098324.JPG

Bleu is such an awesome movie and as brilliant as the other two are is the pick of KK's films.

I remember seeing it when it was released and being so blown away by it.

So much so, the friend I whom I saw the film with and I, immediately did a road trip to Newcastle and back - talking about nothing else for 6 or so hours.

:lol: fellow bikers aren't as cool as I had hoped. Most of them are 45+ and wear head to toe racing leathers to go and pick up a pint of milk from tescos.

We have bike nights down here every Wednesday from May to Sept. Bikers from all over the country congregate on Paignton green and talk rubbish, you can look at all the bikes lined up on the whole length of the seafront then go to the pubs and talk more rubbish! It's brilliant, all sorts of bikers around, from motorcyclists to proper bikers! I must add that 'BMAD' (bikers make a difference) who are a local group of bikers, organise it all and raise loads of money for charity, especially on the bank holiday weekend gigs. Live bands and stalls etc. We are very biker friendly down here :)

We have a few old blokes who congregate outside Bettys chip shop at the market place in CLS :lol: A few are patched up too, Satans Slaves amongst others.

The faff on to get your bike licence these days along with the 125cc restrictions seems to have pushed the average age of bikers up and up. When my dad was a teenager all of his mates had 250cc bikes they bought for peanuts and bombed about on every day.

I have a few work mates with bikes and I'm hoping to get down to a moto Gp or Superbikes race next year with them