Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

:lol: fellow bikers aren't as cool as I had hoped. Most of them are 45+ and wear head to toe racing leathers to go and pick up a pint of milk from tescos.

My mate's mother owns a pub and the Hells Angels come round at Christmas to hand out selection boxes to the kids. Kills the mystique somewhat.

The standard of Harley's has dropped significantly over the years. My mate has a Nightrod, cost him £13k and it's dropping to bits already

harley-davidson-night-rod-special-03.jpg

I sold a car recently and one bloke that came round to view was a cheeky-chappy trader who

advised me he trained with Shearer and Rob Lee daily and "when he managed Gazza sold his Harley for him" :)

Your pal spent 13k on a bike !? Must be minted/mad imo .

I sold a car recently and one bloke that came round to view was a cheeky-chappy trader who

advised me he trained with Shearer and Rob Lee daily and "when he managed Gazza sold his Harley for him" :)

Your pal spent 13k on a bike !? Must be minted/mad imo .

Split with his Mrs and got a big chunk of equity out of the house

So after the man from the AA changed my battery, my car radio now needs an activation code. Consulted the manual and it advised to ring the garage I bought the car from...the fuckers charge £20 to reactivate the fucking radio. Utter, utter cath-words. :bang: