Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Fenwicks warehouse sale on this weekend :nufc:

Picked up one of these for £20.

440x330-bd-d7500-front.jpg

http://reviews.cnet....eview-50004391/

It said it was a return cos the blu-ray player didn't work. I still bought it just for the smart-tv...gave it a whirl and the Blu-ray is fine. That'll do for mothers day.

Also got this for £30...

ocean-tallboy-autumn-oak-6636-225-1354978924000.jpg

http://www.mamasandp...occ9700/type-i/

So spent £50 on on £790 worth of stuff.

Good days work.

I've been looking for a pair of fucking jeans. Can't find a decent pair because a) I'm in between waist 32" and 34", B) there's too many fucking styles of jeans I get pissed off, and c) There's hardly and fucking jeans in the shops - they're all red, yellow and fucking blue chinos on the shelves.

Wankers.

What annoys me is that jeans with the same waist measurement changes depending on the style of the jean.

I.e skinny, slim, bootcut whatever a 34'' waist isnt the same. My waist doesn't change because of the style of jean :lol:

You jammy bastard! Enjoy your break, I hope everything goes ok with the baby but before you learn how to surf you could maybe do with learning to say 'holiday' rather than 'vacation'.

Please, no need for thanks. ;)

duly noted, what about vacay? is that alright or should i only be using the term holiday, see over here holidays are the days that we have mandated off, christmas , victoria day, thanksgiving etc. vacation is what we do when we've taken time off work. nevermind thanks for the tip i will do better at assimilating.

As I'm 30 going on 13, all the time probably :lol:

That game holds a lot of nostalgic memories for me as a kid playing it in the arcades

You're still not the nerdiest poster on this page... Brock <_<