Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

One of the only bikes that won't depreciate and also more room for the Mrs who was crippled after half an hour on the Triumph. Chuffed with it

I hope that isn't a euphemism!

New sofa arrived today from Natuzzi via Barker and Stonehouse's website, which turned out to be 400 sheets less than everywhere else round here, including Natuzzi's flagship store down here. Loving it. Massive L shaped leather best with head rests that can be adjusted. I can lie full length one and the mrs full length the other

The bike deal is off. He neglected to mention it wasn't MOT'd and as its in London it's a right faff to go and check it out and then transport it home. Pretty gutted like cos I fancied a Harley. The Triumph stays for now

The bike deal is off. I neglected to mention I'm bi-curious and it's a right faff to go and check out the owner and then tear his leathers off. Pretty gutted like cos I fancied a bloke. The Triumph stays for now

New bag for work.

XJMf7E6.jpg

Bought it just to annoy the likes of Christmas Tree who are too uncomfortable with their sexuality to buy such a thing.