Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Jealous.

Have you chosen your beeatch to accompany you? :lol:

I was just about to say "pint before/after?", since the Maritime's in my neck of the woods, then I realised he said two tickets. (I'm assuming I'm not the beeatch. This time.)

Jealous.

Have you chosen your beeatch to accompany you? :lol:

I have.

Four dates with this one so far, getting worryingly like a "relationship"

shudder.gif

maybe a drink after the meal, but it'd 22:00 ish?

Edited by The Fish

4 dates? That's "ask for anal" time. ;)

Enjoy the exhibition, I've been a fan of his for many years, but have never seen his work displayed on the scale it needs.

;)

:lol: Twenty two hundred hours. Synchronise watches.

I don't get why more people don't use the 24hr clock? There can be zero confusion if you do.

Pre-ordered 'Les Miserables' on blu-ray* for the Missus as a little surprise. I used the incognito tab to keep it a surprise, (yes, the first time in internet history this tab hasn't been used by a male looking at some Frankie Vaughan). :lol:

*First blu-ray we'll have got.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Pre-ordered 'Les Miserables' on blu-ray* for the Missus as a little surprise. I used the incognito tab to keep it a surprise, (yes, the first time in internet history this tab hasn't been used by a male looking at some Frankie Vaughan). :lol:

I've just bought a Blu-Ray player for the sole purpose of buying Les Mis on Blu-ray when it comes out :lol:

"Ok , see you then. "

:hiya:

Honestly it's more about work than anything else. Sometimes work is due to be carried out at "seven" but you need the clarity because it could very well be seven in the morning or in the evening. I got into the habit to use the 24hr clock when I'm typing, as it just makes life easier for me.

I might start using it outloud though, followed by a drop to the floor and a commando roll behind a defile