**MICHAEL OWEN SIGNS FOR NEWCASTLE!**

Tom_NUFC

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He must be fucking mental to come here!

It's never been so much of a pleasure watching Sky Sports News :D

I've just rang me brother who appears to have had a bit of a heavy night last night and was just about to bark at me until I mentioned why I was phoning.. :D

I'm now his fave sister in the world :(

Loving the Emails the liverpool fans are emailing into skysports...

22478[/snapback]

They're class aren't they.

"Michael Owen needs his head read."

"Owen is a fool and his life is now over"

:D

Phil Thompson on there now. The same Phil Thompson who said on Friday, "Michael Owen will be in the LIverpool starting line up on September 10th"

Alan Oliver to use the same headline yet again, "GOTCHA!"

No doubt he'll tell us all how he brokered the whole deal!

I never thought we would get him and have to admit that I'll be in the queue for Fenwick's window.  :D  :D

22489[/snapback]

Oh i don't doubt old Anal will turn out to have been the crucial factor in Owen signing and that he's "known all along" that we'd get him!

Alan Oliver to use the same headline yet again, "GOTCHA!"

No doubt he'll tell us all how he brokered the whole deal!

Of course he had to mention that it is a personal triumph for Freddy, how greatful we should be.

Spoony, Ziggy from Grange Hill, Sinbad from Brookie, SINBAD FROM BROOKIE! Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Your boys took one hell of a beating!

22480[/snapback]

Quality!

Echo that! With the last few syllables shouted completely hoarse.

Phoned my mum, whos down visiting someone in manchester, and just after I told her I heard her shout at a guy walking past her "OWENS COMING TO US!" and this guy saying "Who?" and my mum saying "US!"

Turns out the bloke was wearing a toon top. My mum of course wasn't, and in the middle of manchester. He must have been as confused as he was happy.

id expect jenas to be going to spurs tonight to recoup some money now, maybe even bringing in keane too. not to be negative in what is probably the best signing since shearer but it doesnt change the fact that we need a new manager. with the team we have now, a manager like curbishley or allardyce would have us in the top 6. we have 34games left with shearer and owen up front together, lets not waste them with a shit manager please.

Great news, I'm genuinely, well, astounded! There can be no excuses for Souness now, none whatsoever. With the money he has spent he has to get a top 4 place, but that's not going to happen even with Owen, I don't think.

Shepherd, do the right thing and get someone who can do the job! You know it makes sense!

id expect jenas to be going to spurs tonight to recoup some money now, maybe even bringing in keane too. not to be negative in what is probably the best signing since shearer but it doesnt change the fact that we need a new manager. with the team we have now, a manager like curbishley or allardyce would have us in the top 6. we have 34games left with shearer and owen up front together, lets not waste them with a shit manager please.

22516[/snapback]

Agree 100%.

22516[/snapback]

Unless I'm mistaken, their partnership for England was woeful the last few games they played together.

Great news, I'm genuinely, well, astounded! There can be no excuses for Souness now, none whatsoever. With the money he has spent he has to get a top 4 place, but that's not going to happen even with Owen, I don't think.

Shepherd, do the right thing and get someone who can do the job! You know it makes sense!

22523[/snapback]

Owen signs for Newcastle.

Renton is sort of happy.

Hell freazes over.