Shcore predicshuns

Gemmill

Who are their best players and what positions are they?

Shota Arveladze plays up top, played for Rangers before this lot.

Mr Bean has been on fire for them since he joined. Got 17 so far this season, they also have a guy called Danny Koevermans Who has got 20 as well.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are a good counter attacking unit with three mobile forwards, 2 current dutch internationals Koevermans and opdam.

i reckon their movement could be a hassle for our players.

their keepers good, and arveladze is still banging them in occasionally.

i predict a draw.

I wouldn't read too much into scoring stats in Dutch football tbh.

I wouldn't totally dismiss them either. Of course it's easier to score in the Dutch league with the general approach to the game being far more attacking minded (and especially the smaller clubs having poor defensive lines). But with the odd exception (i.e. Kezman) most of the strikers from the Dutch league doing fairly well in other leagues and competitions as well.

Get on Pro Evo and play AZ with the toon team that'll be on tonight. With both eyes shut and playing only with your bell end you could beat them. Just like tonight.

2-0 to us. They're not THAT good a team lads.

One glance and the Eredivisie Table tells me you're wrong.

Get on Pro Evo and play AZ with the toon team that'll be on tonight. With both eyes shut and playing only with your bell end you could beat them. Just like tonight.

They beat me 6-0 on FM. Granted, Michael Owen was in goal like.

Argument countered.

Edited by Sima

They beat me 6-0 on FM. Granted, Michael Owen was in goal like.

Argument countered.

why the hell did you put micky boy in goal? and you criticise roeder's tactics!

I'm hoping that after our poor showing against Wigan and Boro we're due for a good show and it'll come tonight. A lot may depend on Roeders line-up choice now that more players are becoming available.

I reckon we'll get rolled over tonight, possibly in the style of the Birmingham defeat. I really think this lot will want it a lot more and I don't trust Roeder to make the right decisions now that he's actually got some players to choose from. I don't think he knows what style he wants the team to play in and I'm certain he doesn't know what combination of players will be effective.

1-3.

Couldnt agree more. Hope you are wrong tho. :icon_lol:

not entirely sure about tonight.

there's a fair few things in our favour but that generally means the tide will turn the wrong way.

I'm going to stick my neck out and go for a home win... no a draw... actually...

I haven't got a fucking scooby...

I'm off out for a meal tonight and then to watch "that fucking Silky" so I probably won't get the result until I get in...

coincidently Newcastle always seem to play badly and scrape through when I don't watch them so hopefully tonight will continue that trend.

• 3 years later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I'm no Russell Grant, well am certainly not that fat anyway, but I've always considered myself as being a bit psychic.

I had a dream/premonition a few nights ago that the final score tonight would be Newcastle 1 AZ Alkmaar 4, I'm sure it was them, it's someone in the near future we're going to lose 4-1 at home to anyway. I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that it could happen, they beat Sevilla in Spain 3 months ago, which shows you who we're up against.

Apologies just having a quick read through some old threads cos Peter revived me Stevie account, but this proves my psychic ability. Just 6 month later..... http://nufc.com/html/2007-08html/2007-11-03portsmouth-h.html

Surely any doubters will pipe down now?

I'm no Russell Grant, well am certainly not that fat anyway, but I've always considered myself as being a bit psychic.

I had a dream/premonition a few nights ago that the final score tonight would be Newcastle 1 AZ Alkmaar 4, I'm sure it was them, it's someone in the near future we're going to lose 4-1 at home to anyway. I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that it could happen, they beat Sevilla in Spain 3 months ago, which shows you who we're up against.

Apologies just having a quick read through some old threads cos Peter revived me Stevie account, but this proves my psychic ability. Just 6 month later..... http://nufc.com/html/2007-08html/2007-11-03portsmouth-h.html

Surely any doubters will pipe down now?

:)