Summer hols

Geordie Boyo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my mates have an amazing summer planned:

£300 euro rail ticket for a month, travel around europe, seeing the sites, having an ace time.

come back for leeds festival (got the tickets already) have an ace time there

get back from leeds festival and we have two local festivals straight after each other!

this summer is gonna be amazing :lol:

Quite fancy just going somewhere with the lass for a week before she buggers off to Thailand on World Challenge.

Already scheduled me trip to Switzerland for the month she's gone. Off to Paleo Festival with Muse and The Arctic Monkeys being the one's to look out for.

And really have to get me tattoo.

Quite fancy just going somewhere with the lass for a week before she buggers off to Thailand on World Challenge.

Already scheduled me trip to Switzerland for the month she's gone. Off to Paleo Festival with Muse and The Arctic Monkeys being the one's to look out for.

You must've really made an impression :lol:

:lol:

No holidays booked yet but a few weekends sorted. Dublin for a stag do this weekend, T in the Park, wedding in Bristol :lol: , and of course the summer piss up... :D

Saving for a mortgage so nothing planned yet, but might just go last minute somewhere later in the summer.

Edited by Scottish Mag

leeds festival

I feel sorry for you having to spend your Summer break listening to Jonny Borrell.

Gonna see Ash instead tbh

Edited by T-Keith

After all Ive been to years gone past, that it. Zip, nada, noot, neewhere.

Though, I am planning a long weekend up bonny Scotland (prob west coast if I get my way).

Guess I better get used to it until the nipper is old enough for ... Butlins! Whoop-de-do!

Well, I'll come to England for the summer piss up. I also have a congress in Seville in September and think that I'll extend the stay in Spain for a couple of days/weeks.

Do they have Keeping Up Appearances on the telly in Germany, mate? :lol:

Only plans so far are coming down to Newcastle for a pre-season friendly, Foo Fighters(all though that's autumn) and maybe going down to London for the weekend.

leeds festival

I feel sorry for you having to spend your Summer break listening to Jonny Borrell.

Gonna see Ash instead tbh

Even worse tbqph.

It's not, like.

Brock listens to Bowling for soup,

I think we have different taste :lol:

Where's everyone going this year? :lol:

I've put my hols in from the 24th Aug up until the 7th Sep to try and get away with wor lass in the sun somewhere. I'm thinking of Tenerife or Portugal, etc....

http://ww0.teletextholidays.co.uk they do some good deals, and it's prob best I book up now rather then later in terms of saving for drink & scran, etc.

Got relatives living out in Sydney oz, so cud save some money on accommodation like.... :lol:

But then it would be winter :D

Off to Arran in July then 3 weeks in Canada (Vancouver, Vancouver Island, Rockies etc) in September. Gutted I'll be missing some of the season though :lol:

Love to go to Canada like, especially to watch a proper NHL game live.

Would quite like to go when I'm in Vancouver although I understand tickets are pretty hard to come by even in the regular season.