Leeds United: Relegated !

Jimbo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing happened to Man City a few years back, don't forget - and they're back in the Premiership now again (just!).

And then there's Sheffield Wednesday to consider as well, who may just make it back to the Premiership if Lady Luck runs in their favour and they get in via the play-offs...

I do feel sorry for Leeds though - they're can't be a single Leeds fan right now who doesn't wish a painful death upon Peter Ridsdale. :lol:

Aye but look at Forest to see how clubs sometimes don't recover.

I do feel sorry for Leeds though - they're can't be a single Leeds fan right now who doesn't wish a painful death upon Peter Ridsdale. :lol:

ShepherdRidsdale was just backing his manager like all good chairman do, it's the ScottishIrish fuckpigs fault.

Same thing happened to Man City a few years back, don't forget - and they're back in the Premiership now again (just!).

And then there's Sheffield Wednesday to consider as well, who may just make it back to the Premiership if Lady Luck runs in their favour and they get in via the play-offs...

I do feel sorry for Leeds though - they're can't be a single Leeds fan right now who doesn't wish a painful death upon Peter Ridsdale. :o

Forest fans still think they have a God given right to be in the Premiership. Really hope either Bristol City or Blackpool get second spot :lol:

I do feel sorry for Leeds though - they're can't be a single Leeds fan right now who doesn't wish a painful death upon Peter Ridsdale. :o

ShepherdRidsdale was just backing his manager like all good chairman do, it's the ScottishIrish fuckwerepigs fault.

FYP :lol:

Forest fans still think they have a God given right to be in the Premiership.

Bollocks.

I do feel sorry for the proper Leeds fans who turned up to watch some shit this season and will be back next season to watch them in what is the 3rd division in real money. As an aside, I was in the perb with my mates when Ipswich equalised and we predicted a pitch invasion.

At the end of the day though, any team that has Bates and Wise in control deserves everything they get.

To be fair, I only think they've got Bates because no one else would have them. Wise unfortunately is all down to Bates.

I'm sure there's fans of other teams who think equally of us for having Shepherd and Roeder at the helm.

To be fair, I only think they've got Bates because no one else would have them. Wise unfortunately is all down to Bates.

I'm sure there's fans of other teams who think equally of us for having Shepherd and Roeder at the helm.

Bates and Wise are a totally different kettle of fish to Freddie and Roeder. As much as I dilsike Shepherd, Bates goes far beyond being greedy, he's an evil bastid. As for Wise, c*nt of a player, c*nt of a bloke. There's no way anyone would compare Roeder to him. Roeder is clueless but harmless, Wise is a scrote.

Bates and Wise are a totally different kettle of fish to Freddie and Roeder. As much as I dilsike Shepherd, Bates goes far beyond being greedy, he's an evil bastid. As for Wise, c*nt of a player, c*nt of a bloke. There's no way anyone would compare Roeder to him. Roeder is clueless but harmless, Wise is a scrote.

You remembering that match at SJP when a chorus of "he's a dwarf, a dwarf" ended up with him losing the plot and getting sent off? :o

I won't laugh, could happen to anyone outside of the top 4 to be honest and given the way we are ran which isn't too disimilar to how Leeds were (spending money we don't have and the wages getting out of hand etc), we are more likely to do a Leeds than win the league or even challenge for it. Under these idiots anyway.

Mind, you could also say, well at least we aren't Leeds and for all Freddy's faults, he's no Bates/Risdale...

I do feel sorry for Leeds though - they're can't be a single Leeds fan right now who doesn't wish a painful death upon Peter Ridsdale. :razz:

Forest fans still think they have a God given right to be in the Premiership. Really hope either Bristol City or Blackpool get second spot :o

City better get it. Follow them a bit due to a family friend and hope to God they beat Rotherham on Saturday. Blackpool have done really well though considering where they were at the start of the season.

Will going up to the Championship mean that Scunthorpe will hold onto Billy Sharp, or is that still up in the air? Heard shitloads about him and only saw him once (the 1-0 win over City) and he looked class.

Edited by JJ

Breaking news that they'll announce they're going into administration this week. If they do, they'll start next season with a 10 point deduction. You couldn't make it up.

That would be fantastic.

not a dry eye in the office :o

one lad reckons they can get £7m for Healy and a few of their kids coming through the youth system are "easily premiership standard" :razz:

They are bloody desperate.

Leeds chief executive Shaun Harvey has urged would-be investors to prove they have the funds in place to help them bounce back to the Championship.

Leeds were all but relegated to League One on Saturday and the club's second relegation in three years could lead to serious financial implications.

Harvey said: "Anyone interested should contact us with full details of who they are and proof of funds.

"We will continue to decline to comment on speculation."

A Leeds spokesman denied a board meeting took place on Monday to discuss the club's future.

The club will be relegated on Sunday unless they score a hatful of goals to beat Derby and Hull City lose at home to Plymouth.

In a statement on the club website, Harvey added: "It is important that we take time to reflect on all the factors that have seen us relegated, barring a miracle at Derby next week.

"We need to make considered and structured decisions, both on and off the field, over the forthcoming weeks to position ourselves to use next season as a springboard to go forward from.

"There is no point in looking back as we cannot change the past. What we need to do is positively affect the future to get this great club back to where it should be so we can all be proud of the club again."

Meanwhile, chairman Ken Bates has given his backing to manager Dennis Wise, despite the expected drop into the third tier of English football.

Wise took over as boss from Kevin Blackwell in October but was unable to halt the club's dip in form.

Bates told the Yorkshire Post: "Dennis has done a much better job than many people realise.

"We were in a much worse position when Dennis came in than people know about.

"Some of the difficulties he inherited cannot be made public but there were real problems in the dressing room. The playing side was in complete disarray."