Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

We did put a cheeky bid in when we got wind of the removal of it, though. :lol:

And got knocked back? TBH whoever removed it was clearly the last person up there for years. I remember the photos this time last year with the poorly cloaked Castore logos and the roof looked a shitty mess.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

And got knocked back? TBH whoever removed it was clearly the last person up there for years. I remember the photos this time last year with the poorly cloaked Castore logos and the roof looked a shitty mess.

Aye, we didn’t get it, mostly because I said I’d do it for free :lol:

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

Fucking state of this man! I'm glad those vile arseholes have fuck all to do with our club any more.

Newcastle fans think they've spotted something significant in United's  latest tweet - Chronicle Live

Fucking hell, what a state. 

49 minutes ago, Tom said:

Tbh I met Stevie in person a couple of times. Lovely fella.

Makes me wonder why he was such a cunt on here then? Honestly, the amount of vindictive abuse he peppered around was unreal, all couched in "If I wasn't a nice guy I'd call you the fattest/ugliest/stupidest cunt there's ever been. It's just a statistical fact that 85% of people from Jesmond are cunts" etc.

He definitely couldn't take a joke on here, was a small minded bigot and he definitely fancied himself a hard-as-fuck, uber-Geordie. So if he's a lovely fella normally, was this all an act that he really committed to?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Makes me wonder why he was such a cunt on here then? Honestly, the amount of vindictive abuse he peppered around was unreal, all couched in "If I wasn't a nice guy I'd call you the fattest/ugliest/stupidest cunt there's ever been. It's just a statistical fact that 85% of people from Jesmond are cunts" etc.

He definitely couldn't take a joke on here, was a small minded bigot and he definitely fancied himself a hard-as-fuck, uber-Geordie. So if he's a lovely fella normally, was this all an act that he really committed to?

Rayvin summed it up. The bloke was massively insecure. The occasional abuse and hostility was a front. I’m not excusing the bigotry. I think he was a decent lad, could be quite funny at times but was probably just a bit troubled. 

But then, who isn’t troubled these days? Few people if that mental health thread is anything to go by

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

But then, who isn’t troubled these days? Few people if that mental health thread is anything to go by

ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS LIKE?

NO WAY THE SPURS BOARDS HAVE AS MANY MENTALS AS WE DO!
I’LL KNOCK YER TEETH OUT YOU SOUTHERN SHANDY DRINKING LA LA! 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Leave Gemmill alone man.  

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You can add charity thief to the list.

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And Mr. Newcastle too. Welched on a bet I had with him for £50 to the SBR Foundation.

I remember that too :lol:

He was and probably still is an utter cunt of the highest order. The dog's abuse I got off him for nothing more than being the wrong religion and voicing an opinion about, well, anything shows you his true colors. A vile, racist dickhead. Fuck him. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

And Mr. Newcastle too. Welched on a bet I had with him for £50 to the SBR Foundation.

He bet me the same amount that England would win the 2006 World Cup. He subsequently downgraded it to England teaching the final. Which I accepted. When I said I didn’t want the money anyway he reckoned he had no recollection of ever making the bet in the first place :lol: 

A lot of his front was definitely due to the insecurity Rayvin alludes to imo

40 minutes ago, Alex said:

He bet me the same amount that England would win the 2006 World Cup. He subsequently downgraded it to England teaching the final. Which I accepted. When I said I didn’t want the money anyway he reckoned he had no recollection of ever making the bet in the first place :lol: 

A lot of his front was definitely due to the insecurity Rayvin alludes to imo

I miss his posts where he would claim that I said no English player would make it into the German ahead of every tournament. He would rant about how superior England are at every aspect and that they should win the cup.

Then I would dig out an old post from 2006 when I said something totally different only for him to change the topic.