José Enrique

Baggio

is he as optimistic about the football club as you

Thankfully Leazes he's too young to know the crosses us toon fans must bear. :lol:

And you're too stupid, so the answer to that question is a 'yes'.

Run along bore :happygirl:

homerpbrain.gif

At fault for the goal there by the sound of it.

Good stuff. Hopefully more of this to come and some over adventurous dribbles out of the back into trouble on their squalid little pitch.

He's been thrown into a new team within days, what do they expect? :lol:

Liverpool fans give their new players a lot more time and patience than most other fans, don't judge every player on those bought by a shite manager(Hodgson)and a CE (Purslow) who wanted to play Championship Manager. Last summer, we sacked a manger that the majority of fans wanted to stay, and were given a manager who wouldn't know what winning a major trophy was, wasn't wanted, and who thinks the best players have no flair and are in their 30's.

Enrique played well today especially considering he'd only had one training session with the squad. Slotted in well and was solid. A very good debut.

Enrique debut

Liverpool fans give their new players a lot more time and patience than most other fans, don't judge every player on those bought by a shite manager(Hodgson)and a CE (Purslow) who wanted to play Championship Manager. Last summer, we sacked a manger that the majority of fans wanted to stay, and were given a manager who wouldn't know what winning a major trophy was, wasn't wanted, and who thinks the best players have no flair and are in their 30's.

Enrique played well today especially considering he'd only had one training session with the squad. Slotted in well and was solid. A very good debut.

Enrique debut

Literally nobody cares.

Watched the full game, Enrique played well. Wasn't to blame for the goal - it was lack of marking of Larsson by Flanaghan (who looks shit) that allowed him to hit the shot. Absolute cracking finish.

Enrique debut

Literally nobody cares.

So that's why you replied. :happygirl:

Watched the full game, Enrique played well. Wasn't to blame for the goal - it was lack of marking of Larsson by Flanaghan (who looks shit) that allowed him to hit the shot. Absolute cracking finish.

Agreed, Flanagan wasn't good at all today.

Liverpool should have been 4-0 up at half time, utterly ruthless but with some bad luck.

I don't think it's Sunderland being bad but that Liverpool have the potential to utterly bum rape teams this year - they wont win anything - but they will give some teams a very unpleasant ride.

What was wrong with Carroll's goal?

Nowt for me...

Yep, that was a fair goal they disallowed with Carroll. There's no way that if a stoker went down that softly that they'd get a penalty, so there's no way a free-kick should have been given when it was the other way.

This was a no win game for me, didn't want either team to get three points so I suppose the result was ok. Sunderland looked ok, a bit toothless up front and Cattermole is obviously a cunt. Some horrible challenges from both sides in this, partly because of the pace the game was played at.

I 100% wanted Liverpool to take all three points. We aren't going to be at the same end of the table as them whereas us and the mackems will probably be scrapping it out in lower mid table.

Liverpool should have been 4-0 up at half time, utterly ruthless but with some bad luck.

What was wrong with Carroll's goal?

Nowt for me...

Did a little push on a defender I think.

LIVERPOOL signing Jose Enrique has admitted he is “worried” about the long-term ambitions of his old club, Newcastle United.

Enrique finally sealed a £6million move to Merseyside last week after hankering for a deal for the past year.

Three weeks ago he blasted Newcastle on Twitter for failing to bring in new talent or find replacements for players like Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan.

Enrique was equally bold as he voiced his fears yesterday. He said: “Yes I do worry. Not because we leave, because at some clubs good players leave. But they have not signed another left-back, nothing.

“I’m worried not for the club, but more for the fans because they are amazing. I have a lot of friends in the dressing room and they are a bit nervous.

“I think Joey Barton will leave soon. Andy Carroll left in January and it is really, really hard for Alan Pardew.

“You want to be as high as you can in the table, but maybe Newcastle don’t think the same. That is why they sell their best players and that is why everyone moves.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/265888...s-for-Newcastle