Wiping your arse

Holden McGroin

So has anyone used or uses a bidet?

Seems like a fuck on moving from one seat to another and I'm not sure about the water jet either but can see the idea.

What about those Japanese ones where the tube comes out and sprays?

So has anyone used or uses a bidet?

Seems like a fuck on moving from one seat to another and I'm not sure about the water jet either but can see the idea.

What about those Japanese ones where the tube comes out and sprays?

I've got one. They're a Godsend if you've the shits or have a hairy arse. ;)

By sawing, I assume you mean rubbing backwards and forwards. Which is a fucking disgrace. Especially for a hairy bastard like you.

Must be like Brian May's plughole back there, and you're adopting a sawing motion to sort things out.

:lol:

Not quite as bad as a Brian May, not that I want you to give any further thought to my arsehole mind.

I'd never saw as far as the balls, but when one has a hirsute gooch then you have to adapt accordingly.

As for ladies - Jenny Eclair featured arse wiping in a routine of hers in which she claims to be a back to fronter.

:lol: Standing up man. It's just ridiculous. It's a static activity. There's no sitting phase followed by a standing phase.

Your parents would be disgusted with you. As a child you stood to let your mam wipe your arse when you were being potty/toilet trained. They didn't think they had to tell you to stop, you ridiculous clownfaces.

:lol: Standing up man. It's just ridiculous. It's a static activity. There's no sitting phase followed by a standing phase.

Your parents would be disgusted with you. As a child you stood to let your mam wipe your arse when you were being potty/toilet trained. They didn't think they had to tell you to stop, you ridiculous clownfaces.

So what do you do? Lean forwards and stick your hand in the bog? Hang on... You don't go in from the front do you?

Lean to the side on one cheek! HOW is this a foreign concept?

It's not, but as i said before, it destroys the argument that standers suffer the butterfly affect but sitters don't, unless your lifted cheek has muscles mine doesn't.

It also leads to people falling off their toilet and dying.

A sit down wipe isn't just dirty, it's dangerous!

It's not, but as i said before, it destroys the argument that standers suffer the butterfly affect but sitters don't, unless your lifted cheek has muscles mine doesn't.

It also leads to people falling off their toilet and dying.

A sit down wipe isn't just dirty, it's dangerous!

How's that? Lifting one cheek causes the buttocks to spread apart, so completely prevents butterflying. I'm yet to fall off the porcelain either, even when pissed. You utter freak of nature.

I bet someone has died from leaning too far and killed themselves. Mainly fat people.

I watched a documentary about a fat bloke once, and the only way he could wipe his arse was to walk from the bathroom to his bedroom, lie face down on the bed and reach round behind and start wiping.

He needed the assistance of gravity to provide him with sufficient access to the soiled area.

It's bad enough that standers exist. Lie-ers doesn't even bear thinking about.

How's that? Lifting one cheek causes the buttocks to spread apart, so completely prevents butterflying. I'm yet to fall off the porcelain either, even when pissed. You utter freak of nature.

You're one of the lucky ones. I posted links to all the oddballs that have fallen off the toilet to their demise. That's what comes of neanderthals balancing on one cheek while stuffing their arm down the back and looking through their legs.

You need to start wiping by sitting then finish off by standing. What's wrong with you freaks?

:D

Standing finishes are only acceptable as a final check. Especially necessary if you're wearing white boxers.

Standing finishes are only acceptable as a final check. Especially necessary if you're wearing white boxers.

If the man is mostly sitting, turn a blind eye to a late flourish, we're not The Bottom Inspectors.