NUFC v Stoke - FA Cup replay

sammynb

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n'zogbia man of the match

Delighted for him. The sky's the limit under Kev for the Zog.

Shite. Get rid. [/baggio]

Keeping him and getting him back to form has to be the best thing coming from Fat Sam's legacy.

Zog could be that midfielder who opens the door. If Duff gets his form back, then Zoggy will be pushed into the centre I would imagine, just need someone strong enough to soak up the pressure alongside him

Zog could be that midfielder who opens the door. If Duff gets his form back, then Zoggy will be pushed into the centre I would imagine, just need someone strong enough to soak up the pressure alongside him

The prospect of having a right footer on the right and lefty on the left is pretty mouth watering!

The prospect of having a right footer on the right and lefty on the left is pretty mouth watering!

Football is a simple game, made to look difficult by "tacticians".

Just got back. Well, despite that fucktard Rennie doing his best to spoil it, it was a cracking game. Just to see the players playing with a bit of freedom made such a difference. Duff was my MotM but Zog did have a good game as well. AND! the flag made it much further round so it actually went over my head in the leazes :nufc:

79055307ue9.jpg

Who said this player had very little end product? :nufc:

Superb atmosphere tonight, pre-match Pub rumour is that Ferdinand will be joining the backroom staff in some capacity.

Holden - we played 4-3-2.

Edited by Tribal

79055307ue9.jpg

Who said this player had very little end product? :nufc:

Superb atmosphere tonight, pre-match Pub rumour is that Ferdinand will be joining the backroom staff in some capacity.

Holden - we played 4-3-2.

Me.

But i was talking about his crossing.

Hell of a goal, i reckon it was a confidence shot like.

''Fuck it, im having this'' etc :nufc:

I have to say, I'm a little worried by the whole "good ol' boys" thing.

It won't be like it was in the 90's. I hope it's good (and better in some ways - obviously) but the media talk about Cox, McD, Frazac et al and the Shearer, Sir Les, General Lee worries me. Good players do not managers/staff (neccessarily) make. I would seriously love it if we become a 'team' again, but imo raiding the archives is not the path to success.

Learning from it and improving on it; is however.

Edited by maggiespaws