Carr

JawD

Quite simply, do you think Carr will keep his spot when Beye is back in the side? Beye was one of Sams best signings a sold RB though I think he can also play in the centre. But, with KKs style, Carr is pretty good going forward and hasnt done too badly over the last few games. Im wondering how easy it will be for Beye to get his place back? I know Id drop Feye straight back into CB (though I thought he was excellent as a DM and would start him before butt).

Personally, I like Beye, and Id like to see him back in the side and how he does under KK.

If KK watched some of our matches, he will bring in Beye. He was good going forward, in fact many times he was our RB and RW at the same time. Also I think Keegan has realised that Carr is slow, pacy wingers can beat him easily, and almost impossible for him to win a header.

Tbf Carr has been a better than i expected, but no way he should be picked ahead of Beye, no matter how well he performed.

Edited by marci

whisper it quietly but I think Carr has looked almost like a footballer in the last couple of matches.

Agreed, but I still think Beye should come back into the side. He's ultimately the better player.

But if Carr was left at RB, then Beye could come in at Centre Back as he certainly looks like he has the ability to play there. Him & Faye could be the pairing while Taylor is left on the bench.

whisper it quietly but I think Carr has looked almost like a footballer in the last couple of matches.

One swallow doesn't make a summer. Beye has to come back in.

I agree, but credit where credit is due (even if it is about 4 years too late)

Thought he was as gash as ever today.

Agreed, fucking awful. He's a liability at the back, slow, shite in the air and always likely to give the ball away and he's average at best going forward. Beye on the other hand has been one of our better players this season.

No brainer for me!

Butt was poor like. Gave the ball away far too often.

It was his mistake that led to their goal iirc.

...he always gets beaten jumping at the back post. Even the tiny Tevez out-jumped him iirc.

Can some of the people saying he was gash poiint out when. He was very solid yesterday. Butt was the player who gave the ball away most.

There was one point where he played an awfull ball accros the back that nearly cost us a goal apart from being generally crap in posession and in the air.

It wasn't one of his worst games by a long shot but he's still way short of Beye.

Butt's really struggling at the moment though.

Well this was well and truly answered on Saturday. On a day of fucking useless performances he managed to stand head and shoulders above anyone else in the fuckwit stakes.

Started the rot by fucking about with the ball and losing posession which led to their first goal and then puts the icing on the cake gifting them a penalty.

The worst player at the club by a country mile.

Well this was well and truly answered on Saturday. On a day of fucking useless performances he managed to stand head and shoulders above anyone else in the fuckwit stakes.

Started the rot by fucking about with the ball and losing posession which led to their first goal and then puts the icing on the cake gifting them a penalty.

The worst player at the club by a country mile.

This.

At left back he's a fucking disaster. Still have that move in the first half in my mind where he broke down the left channel and tried to cross the ball only for it to end up deep in the Holte End.

If the bloke can't cross the ball, he should never, ever play on that flank.

The fact that we had a dedicated left-back on the bench makes it 10 times worse!

He's wank at rightback too but I would accept him as back up as long as we've got a first choice who doesn't pick up any injuries or suspensions.

Mind you Geremi would be my second choice for that position and I'd probably have Taylor in before him too.