Nufc Vs Brfc

Kid Dynamite

Its a sign of how shit we really are when it gets to 4 hours before kick off and we still dont have one of these <_<

Anyone expecting anything other than another demoralising defeat?

Im hoping Martins starts and somehow ignites the team into a wonderful performance :razz:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the toughest of our winnable games. They're doing well at the moment with the odd blip. Hopefully they can have a blip today. My worry at the moment is how easily our heads seem to drop once we concede. If we go 0-1 down then Ill fear the worst. If we are 1-0 up and then go 1-1 Ill fear the worst. At 1-0 I wouldnt expect us to hold on without conceding. See the problem here?

I think our only chance is to score at least 2.

I'd be pleased with a point and a half decent performance and I don't think that's beyond us

Ah the optimism of the young.

Our only hope is that as part of Bentley signing his pre-contract agreement for next season there is a clause where he agrees not to tear the top of our heads and shite down our necks for this game.

Can't see it though.

Harper

Beye

Faye

Taylor

Enrique

Duff

Barton

Butt

Milner

Smith

Owen.

Good to see Jose get a start but that midfield, fucking hell all huff and puff.

All graft and no craft.

Harper

Beye

Faye

Taylor

Enrique

Duff

Barton

Butt

Milner

Smith

Owen.

Good to see Jose get a start but that midfield, fucking hell all huff and puff.

All graft and no craft.

Story of our season, but that's what you get for buying overrated rubbish like Barton and Smith.

Keep the faith lads, if we don't then who will? 2-1 to us.

Enrique's return is nice but the continued lack of Martins/Emre/Viduka is only cause for dismay.

agreed, glad to see enrique back, but really want to see Martins/Emre/Viduka, even if its only to deny smith and barton a place