Jimbo

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Fuck

Tractor Boys shelve Ameobi deal

Ipswich manager Jim Magilton has confirmed the proposed transfer of Newcastle striker Shola Ameobi has been shelved due to injury.

Ameobi: Ipswich move off Send to friend

The two clubs agreed a fee for the 26-year-old and he spent Monday undergoing a medical at Portman Road.

However, after the detection of a hamstring injury that is unlikely to clear up before the end of the transfer window, Magilton has decided to call off the transfer for the time being.

Magilton told the club's official website: "It's disappointing but you have to be careful with hamstring injuries.

"We don't want a repeat of last season when Shefki Kuqi joined us and suffered a hamstring injury in his first game."

Edited by Stevie

"We don't want a repeat of last season when Shefki Kuqi joined us and suffered a hamstring injury in his first game."

Did Shefki join with a hamstring injury? If not then thats bad luck, every fucker knows that Shola is injured so why did they go as far as they did? ever heard of easing a player back in ffs

Did Shefki join with a hamstring injury? If not then thats bad luck, every fucker knows that Shola is injured so why did they go as far as they did? ever heard of easing a player back in ffs

Exactly

I swear to fucking god, I bet the lanky piece of shit was doing the splits in the toilet before he underwent the scan, just fucking give him away I reckon and be done with it.

:D

This sounds like bollocks. It's not like a hamstring injury is gonna end his career. I imagine the truth is that they took him out on the training pitch, saw his amazing Touche Turtle heading technique, then got a taste of his devastating turn of pace, and patented scuff-shot and thought FUCK THIS for a laugh.

I swear to fucking god, I bet the lanky piece of shit was doing the splits in the toilet before he underwent the scan, just fucking give him away I reckon and be done with it.

:D

I bastard knew it, just found this on the Ipswich website, Shola pre-medical: :angry:

sholajm0.jpg

sholajm0.89abb2e068.jpg

I really don't get what Ipswich are doing to be honest. The medical hasn't revealled a major defect or a potentially long term injury problem, its shown what they already knew, that he currently has a hamstring injury which will be fine in a few weeks. Are they looking to sign a palyer for a few years or do they somehow desperately need him for the next few weeks alone!

Shame for us and Shola though as he had found a club finally he was happy enough to play for and we'd got soem money for him and removed him from the wage bill!

Great job finding the original photo though! :D

Mrs W:

Wacky, wtf have you been doing? Why were you googling "black man leotard" earlier?

have a word with yourself fella, theres no fucking way thats a fella in the original picture........unless theres something you want to share with us?