Ipswich close in on Ameobi deal

Jimbo

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose a season long loan deal's as good as a transfer if they pay his wages. Assuming he lasts a season that is.

A loan doesn't do us much good seeing as he's out of contract in June, they know we want rid and know what the situation with his contract is so they have us over a barrel really. Let him go on a free.

I suppose a season long loan deal's as good as a transfer if they pay his wages. Assuming he lasts a season that is.

A loan doesn't do us much good seeing as he's out of contract in June, they know we want rid and know what the situation with his contract is so they have us over a barrel really. Let him go on a free.

I guess I was thinking that if say his wages are 2m between now and the end of the season, to us that's as good as a 2m transfer. For them they presumably could send him back if he breaks down or is just no fucking good. Oh, I see :huh:

Should have happened ages ago. Hindsight-tastic but the same with Chopra. Porbably missed out on about £10m there the way transfer fees are now.

Cant we just club together and pay someone to kneecap him?

I reckon Wacky will do it for a tenner :lol:

That way we get rid and claim a shitload of insurance. Win Win tbh

:huh: & Wacky gets to some porridge to do and has cuddles with Mr Big every night

Win, Win, Win tbh :(

Cant we just club together and pay someone to kneecap him?

I reckon Wacky will do it for a tenner :lol:

That way we get rid and claim a shitload of insurance. Win Win tbh

Are you supplying the step-ladders? :huh:

Canny compilation here:

Look at how he brilliantly lets it run under his legs before showing Chimbonda his devastating turn of pace at around 24 seconds.

Edited by Barton7

Jim Magilton says Ipswich Town are still trying to bring in Newcastle United striker Shola Ameobi.

The two clubs had agreed a fee for the England Under 21 international, but a hamstring injury put a permanent move on hold.

However, Magilton confirmed the Championship side are exploring a loan option in a bid to take Ameobi to Portman Road.

"The deal is not dead yet," Ipswich boss Magilton told the club's official website.

"It's in the hands of the powers that be at the two clubs and we are trying to sort something out on our terms, possibly a loan.

"Shola is a Premiership footballer and he has the quality that we are trying to bring to this club.

"But hamstring injuries can't be taken lightly. We saw that last season with Shefki (Kuqi) when he played 10 minutes, pulled up and we never saw the best of him after that.

Cheeky cunts, makes me think they wana take him on loan for a year and hopefully he enjoys it and they sign the prick on a free at then end of the season. Devious pricks!!

He's got the first touch of a rapist

That's a popular misconception.

I can imagine the first touch of a rapist being caring & gentle whilst appearing trustworthy to lure his prey.

I can imagine the first touch of a rapist being caring & gentle whilst appearing trustworthy to lure his prey.

You're clearly an expert Thomas.

You're clearly an expert Thomas.

Keyword : imagine

• 1 month later...
Pele has often commented that his ideal strike partner of all time would be Shola Ameobi, the man known throughout Europe as 'The Fenham Eusebio'

pmsl