Examiner "Feel anything?"

Examiner "Are you feeling this?"

Examiner "Fuck me"

Examiner "you can leave now shola"

Examiner " shola we dont need you anymore youcan go"

Examiner shakes him, " fuck off man for gods sake"

Shola " la la la I'm not listening la la la"

:)

"He is not having a medical but we have spoken to his agent and we're in the process of talking.

"Shola is a player with immense promise but at 26 he needs to start fulfilling it. He has to decide what he wants to do. If he wants to hang around and then wait to go on a free then it's entirely down to him.

"If he wants to come and show desire to come and play at Championship level then we would certainly be interested in taking him."

Jim Magilton

"He is not having a medical but we have spoken to his agent and we're in the process of talking.

"Shola is a player with immense promise but at 26 he needs to start fulfilling it. He has to decide what he wants to do. If he wants to hang around and then wait to go on a free then it's entirely down to him.

"If he wants to come and show desire to come and play at Championship level then we would certainly be interested in taking him."

Jim Magilton

There's a fucking pipe-dream and a half... ;)

Shola and Bramble must be the oldest promising youngsters in Football, people should really see by now neither are any good.

I think everyone has realised Bramble is a knacker.

Shola and Bramble must be the oldest promising youngsters in Football, people should really see by now neither are any good.

rather oddly, or significantly, add Keiron fuckin Dyer to that list

What about Kieron?

What about Kieron?

"promising youngsters"

All played for Newcastle

All black kids [ no racism intended for the faint hearted]

3 of them - if Ameobi hopefully fucks off to Ipswich or Norwich - have East Anglian connections

And 3 of them - so I'm told - have been on holiday together at least once.

What about Kieron?

"promising youngsters"

All played for Newcastle

3 of them - if Ameobi hopefully fucks off to Ipswich or Norwich - have East Anglian connections

The only links I can see are that they all played for Newcastle, everything else (possibly including this) is circumstantial at best.

Their ethnicity is irrelevant as is any vague East Anglian connection, or going on holiday together.

They never met their expectations because they didn't have the right attitude or the right mentor.

What about Kieron?

"promising youngsters"

All played for Newcastle

The only links I can see are that they all played for Newcastle, everything else (possibly including this) is circumstantial at best.

Their ethnicity is irrelevant as is any vague East Anglian connection, or going on holiday together.

They never met their expectations because they didn't have the right attitude or the right mentor.

ah, now why did I guess that the more intelligent among us would ignore straight basic facts for some reason ie I'm talking about point number 3 but they are all true.

What exactly is it that want to [boringly] debate here that you think isn't true ?

Everything you said is a truth. None of it is relevant to their failure to meet expectations.

Their being black is irrelevant.

Having "connections" to East Anglia, is irrelevant.

Going on holiday together is irrelevant.

It's only really that they didn't get the right kind of encouragement/management at Newcastle and even that is tenuous.

What about Kieron?

"promising youngsters"

All played for Newcastle

ah, now why did I guess that the more intelligent among us would ignore straight basic facts for some reason ie I'm talking about point number 3 but they are all true.

What exactly is it that want to [boringly] debate here that you think isn't true ?

So Steve, are you implying that their race and socio-economic backgrounds are not conducive to a lifestyle of high expendable income?

Or that as professional sports people their education has suffered in order to purse a career in sport that possibly they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Or that they are just three fucking idiots, regardless of race and just like a lot of other footballers, they should be encouraged to do something other than earn lots of money and then given the opportunity to piss it all away in clubs because they're not smart enough to do anything else with it.

As for the last point, do they share phones?

Apparently he wants to stay in the Premier League. :lol:

http://www.eadt.co.uk/content/eadt/sport/s...3A30%3A58%3A060

Ameobi could be set to reject Ipswich

DEREK DAVIS

SHOLA Ameobi appears set to reject the opportunity to sign for Ipswich Town for a second time

The Newcastle United striker turned down all approaches, including one from the Blues, to leave Tyneside in June, but after making it clear he was now ready to find pastures new, is understood to have rebuffed Town's overtures once again.

Newly-promoted West Bromwich Albion are now favourites to land the 26-year-old who is hoping to be involved with the Magpies against Manchester United this weekend with Michael Owen struggling with an ankle problem.

The Blues were given permission to talk to Ameobi on Wednesday after we revealed Town were going back in for the former England Under-21 striker.

On Thursday Blues boss Jim Magilton confirmed Newcastle were happy for negotiations with the player to begin with a bid of around £2.5m acceptable and revealed he hoped to be able to speak to him face-to-face after the initial negotiations handled by chief executive Derek Bowden had progressed.

I understand talks between Ameobi's agent and Bowden stalled and the player has said he would rather stay in the Premier League and not drop to the Championship.

Interestingly, Glenn Roeder who managed Ameobi at Newcastle and who was linked with him - although he won't now be trying to sign him - added his thoughts.

The Norwich boss said: “I am not prepared to talk about that. He is meant to be in talks with Ipswich - at this stage I don't think that will happen. That's only a guess - educated.”

Town have once again shown an interest in 31-year-old defender Stephen Carr. A free agent after leaving Newcastle United in the summer Carr can play anywhere along the back line it is understood that Magilton is monitoring his situation as cover in case David Wright's injury is more serious than first thought.

Wright damaged a ligament after turn an ankle in the loss against Preston and missed the visit to Burnley.

Bit like Anal with the 'I understand' bit. :lol:

Apparently he wants to stay in the Premier League. :icon_lol:

http://www.eadt.co.uk/content/eadt/sport/s...3A30%3A58%3A060

Ameobi could be set to reject Ipswich

DEREK DAVIS

SHOLA Ameobi appears set to reject the opportunity to sign for Ipswich Town for a second time

The Newcastle United striker turned down all approaches, including one from the Blues, to leave Tyneside in June, but after making it clear he was now ready to find pastures new, is understood to have rebuffed Town's overtures once again.

Newly-promoted West Bromwich Albion are now favourites to land the 26-year-old who is hoping to be involved with the Magpies against Manchester United this weekend with Michael Owen struggling with an ankle problem.

The Blues were given permission to talk to Ameobi on Wednesday after we revealed Town were going back in for the former England Under-21 striker.

On Thursday Blues boss Jim Magilton confirmed Newcastle were happy for negotiations with the player to begin with a bid of around £2.5m acceptable and revealed he hoped to be able to speak to him face-to-face after the initial negotiations handled by chief executive Derek Bowden had progressed.

I understand talks between Ameobi's agent and Bowden stalled and the player has said he would rather stay in the Premier League and not drop to the Championship.

Interestingly, Glenn Roeder who managed Ameobi at Newcastle and who was linked with him - although he won't now be trying to sign him - added his thoughts.

The Norwich boss said: “I am not prepared to talk about that. He is meant to be in talks with Ipswich - at this stage I don't think that will happen. That's only a guess - educated.”

Town have once again shown an interest in 31-year-old defender Stephen Carr. A free agent after leaving Newcastle United in the summer Carr can play anywhere along the back line it is understood that Magilton is monitoring his situation as cover in case David Wright's injury is more serious than first thought.

Wright damaged a ligament after turn an ankle in the loss against Preston and missed the visit to Burnley.

Bit like Anal with the 'I understand' bit. :lol:

We missed this little nugget the first time around. "Carr can play anywhere along the back line" :lol: