Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

And now we just wait for the uproar when Nigel Pearson rocks up at the front door.

Honestly at the moment it wouldn't bother me if he did show up. Don't get me wrong he'd be another piss poor appointment but in the very short term (ie this season), just anyone new might get something more out of that shambles than McClaren can.

I'd be pretty happy if we bring in Harry Redknapp.

I reckon the job will go to Pearson, Carr or Charnley himself though.

We have enough crooks in the club without wanting saggy face.

I'd be pretty happy if we bring in Harry Redknapp.

I reckon the job will go to Pearson, Carr or Charnley himself though.

He wouldn't take it even if he was offered it, which he won't be. Wrong end of England and Alan Carr giving him a list which Charnley says yes or no to money wise isn't how Redknapp works.

It'll be Moyes or Pearson, probably Pearson iyam.

Imagine being Steve McClaren today, the press full of people (including some you've worked with) reporting you should be fired & the public seeming to be delighted with that news. I can't understand why he hasn't just quit?

Imagine being Steve McClaren today, the press full of people (including some you've worked with) reporting you should be fired & the public seeming to be delighted with that news. I can't understand why he hasn't just quit?

It's more than likely the last big job he's ever going to have and wants a payoff to secure him financially in retirement.

Does he strike you as a man desperate for, or motivated solely by money?

Desperate for or motivated solely by....

Has nowt to do with it. I'm sure lots of us arnt but if we knew two years wages would be forthcoming any day we'd all hang on.

Desperate for or motivated solely by....

Has nowt to do with it. I'm sure lots of us arnt but if we knew two years wages would be forthcoming any day we'd all hang on.

Of course, anyone who reckons they'd act differently is full of shit.

So he arrived at training, was told he isn't taking training but is hanging around like a bad fart.

Meanwhile, the remaining three board members are scheduled to meet in Peterlee to discuss the possibility of a contingency plan, should McClaren fail to make a convincing case for why he should be kept on - apparently he's due to make a power point presentation on Friday, in Yarm.

Seems I have more self respect than you lot.

;)

:lol: Says the man slinging shitty double glazing to old biddies. You wouldn't quit if you were in his position either.

THIS IS REAL LIFE DAVE IT'S NOT ONE OF YOUR GOES ON FOOTBALL MANAGER.

You lot take shit way too seriously.

I even put a winky smiley to make it easy for you, like CT does all the time.

:lol:

BTW

Fucking naysayers. This is the final piece of the jigsaw. It's all good. Upwards and onwards.

Get aboard the positive train. (Yes its pub night )

But ffs, this is the real deal.