Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

The front page of the Chronicle is dedicated to McClaren. Ryder will have a big night of masturbation planned for this evening.

Thanks for that enduring image :(

I don't see why anyone thinks he should walk. He'll back himself to get us out of this position or else he wouldn't have lasted as long as he has in the game. He's probably wrong, but he wouldn't be doing the job if he didn't think he could do it.

This is going to be his last job for a very long time, it could even be his last, especially as a manager. The last things hes going to want to do is resign

You'd like to think that this sorry affair might make the penny drop with regards to appointing cheap, English managers off the scrap heap. Doubt it though considering we're now the club that will take the plunge on daft racist cunt, Nigel Pearson because he'll be desperate

The front page of the Chronicle is dedicated to McClaren. Ryder will have a big night of masturbation planned for this evening.

Thanks for that enduring image :(

:lol:

Lee Ryder's cum face

DXuBncy.jpg

( do NOT type this phrase into google image search)

Three of them on the board though isn't it? Charnley wants him out, Moncur wants him to stay, and there's Steve with a big shit eating grin on his face... "Well it looks like I have the casting vote. Let me just take a second to think this one over... "

He's going to stay and keep saying he is certain he can save us until he no longer can save us and then he will say he wants to stay as he is certain he can bring us back up. And then I will bring up the contents of my stomach and rub it into my eyes.