Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

He should have been sacked the minute he submitted the team sheet with Riviere starting. And if not then, when he brought another defensive midfielder on when we were a goal down.

He should have gone months ago, its just mindless how he didnt go after the drubbing from Chelsea. 18 days FFS.

the board need to clear their minds before coming to such a considered and momentus decision. they need to reach a zen state.

there's only one answer to all this: another meeting in york. i suggest a tour of jorvik and the minster, a spa afternoon followed by a steak dinner, washed down with a good vintage claret. then and only then, perhaps, will they be ready to make this difficult call.

the board need to clear their minds before coming to such a considered and momentus decision. they need to reach a zen state.

there's only one answer to all this: another meeting in york. i suggest a tour of jorvik and the minster, a spa afternoon followed by a steak dinner, washed down with a good vintage claret. then and only then, perhaps, will they be ready to make this difficult call.

:lol:

I am sure they would love to see the Railway Museum too :lol:

It would be just like the club to not be able to get any of the candidates they want (assuming there's more than one on the list) whilst, in the mean time, totally undermining McClaren by not coming out and supporting him.

Oh shit, I just thought, what's Lee Clark up to these days?

"ee's a fahkin' jawdeee, dees cahnts'll fahkin' larrhve 'im as dare fahkin' gaffa"

"ee's a fahkin' jawdeee, dees cahnts'll fahkin' larrhve 'im as dare fahkin' gaffa"

Does he know what it means to the people of Newcastle?

:lol: Which member of our board is an African tribesman?

"Brown for first course, white for pudding. Brown's savoury, white's the treat. ' 'Course I'm the one who's laughing because I actually love brown toast. "

:lol: :lol: The reasoning Mark uses there far exceeds wor Lee's intellect. "Well me mam told iz to get brown bread but ah really really luv white bread, fuckin hell why does there have to be choices?"

This is a comment on The Mag it wouldn'tbe suprising

1. there is no plan B, relegation is the plan

2. 80 million for finishing in the bottom 3 will cover the transfer budget previously spent

3. 30 million parachute payment, straight into Ashley's back pocket

4. sell every worthwhile asset whilst in Championship leaving a threadbare squad to canter along til someone buys the club.

This is a comment on The Mag it wouldn'tbe suprising

1. there is no plan B, relegation is the plan

2. 80 million for finishing in the bottom 3 will cover the transfer budget previously spent

3. 30 million parachute payment, straight into Ashley's back pocket

4. sell every worthwhile asset whilst in Championship leaving a threadbare squad to canter along til someone buys the club.

This is tinfoil hat stuff man. This is purely down to ineptitude. And Ashley is inept as well if he hasn't come to the conclusion that Charnley and Carr need to go as well.