Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

Anyone that thinks Charnley has the final say in the big decisions is mad. Ashley is a control freak.

I've worked for similar types. They imply it's all upto you but insist you "just run it by me" first. Then they say no or what about this or that and it ends up leaving you in the sort of drawn out paralysis we are seeing this week.

I can well understand your wife's reasons for behaving like that tbf.

I wonder if someone has accepted the job and this faffing about is because whoever it is has said he doesn't want to take over til after the Leicester game cos he doesn't want his first game to be a howking. Would be perverse and negative in the extreme but with this club nothing would surprise me.

Anyway my prediction is that the squad will be all over the place psychologically and Leicester will be out of sight after half an hour. Shelvey will hoy a radgie and two foot someone, straight red card and we are deprived of our best player for the next 3 games, 2 of which are "must wins". We'll therefore be back to Colback and Anita centre mid for those games, and we'll lose the 3 of them, effectively consigning ourselves to relegation.

He could easily just watch the match from the stands but with ten games to go we stand the best chance with a new man in dugout.

I wonder if someone has accepted the job and this faffing about is because whoever it is has said he doesn't want to take over til after the Leicester game cos he doesn't want his first game to be a howking. Would be perverse and negative in the extreme but with this club nothing would surprise me.

That would still leave McClaren in charge ?

Good point - my theory doesn't make sense for so many reasons, but nothing does where these lot are concerned. As I said, it would be a perverse and negative attitude for the new bloke to take but it wouldn't surprise me

Good point - my theory doesn't make sense for so many reasons, but nothing does where these lot are concerned. As I said, it would be a perverse and negative attitude for the new bloke to take but it wouldn't surprise me

Nothing would surprise me either the whole clubs a shambles from top to bottom

This theory needs more insanity.

Sky Sports is 99 percent conjecture. Particularly when it comes to news about a club with an insane set of fans that will gobble up any old shit on a 24 hour loop.

Of course it is. My point was thought that their app doesn't usually flash up when you've not it open unless they have something more firm.