Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

Steve McClaren hasn't been sacked and Benitez hasn't spoken to Charnley.

So these cunts have literally spent their day LYING for retweets and getting paid for it. :lol:

Sign me up for more of this tomorrow, please.

Pennfold's obviously a Conan Doyle fan.

He's going to have Rafa manage the "latins and frogs" whilst Tuffty looks after "the Brits and Dutchies".

It's the brand new Two Gaffer System

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Do you reckon this is all simply because Charnley can't make up his mind? I'm really starting to hate the guy. He's paid a lot more than all (most?) of us and yet seems utterly incapable of making a meaningful decision. I would have made a decision by now, I know that. He's opened the door for constructive dismissal, morale falling, even potential sabotage in terms of what McClarens got the players doing in training with this shit show going on in the background. It's crazy. He's acting like a junior manager.

Expecting nothing more than a hiding off Leicester there was no training on Sunday after the game. No training on Monday & there's no training tomorrow.

Surely not training with McClaren can only have a positive effect on the squad.

Just what they all deserve before a crunch survival match on Monday - a few good days of well earned rest.

They should have tried to get one of them mini weekend breaks off wowcher or Groupon.

Keith Downie, has revealed that along with the playing staff, Steve McClaren is actually on a day off tomorrow (Friday)

How many days off are they going to have, don't understand why they need a break they've done fuck all this season

Steve McClaren hasn't been sacked and Benitez hasn't spoken to Charnley.

So these cunts have literally spent their day LYING for retweets and getting paid for it. :lol:

Sign me up for more of this tomorrow, please.

:lol: Expect a statement backing McClaren to come out on Sunday afternoon.

My source was from within the club. I'm quite confident that McClaren won't be seen again. This Friday day off just gives them another day to sort out the transition.