Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle United

ohhh_yeah

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
i will go with a prediction of a TOON 2-1 win... i would settle for a 1-1 scoreline... zog and owen to net... guti assisting on both... :lol:

:lol:

See in England ohhhh yeah, you know when the home team is at home they come first, the the away team second. I watched this superbowls rugby for huckles thing a few years ago and I noticed if Colorado are at home to Milwaukee, then it's written as Milwaukee v Colorado. Yet another annoying yank quirk.

Squad from NUFC.COM : Given, Harper, N'Zogbia, Taylor, Coloccini, Enrique, Bassong, Tozer, Edgar, Butt, Guthrie, Barton, Gutierrez, Ameobi, Owen, Donaldson, Ranger.

KK said:

I’ve got three kids to make up my 17 so I’ve got 14 senior players available and two of those, Joey Barton and Shola Ameobi will be on the bench.

From that I woulld assume the team to be:

-----------------Given

Edgar-----Taylor----Bassong---Enrique

----------------Coloccini---------------

--------------Butt----Guthrie----

Jonas-------------------------N'Zogbia

------------------Owen

Edited by Holden McGroin

I reckon a battling performance but we'll concede early and then hope to nick it throughout the game... unfortunately I just don't see us scoring.

0-1

Where's Kazenga Lualua went then? I'm surprised he isn't getting on the bench atm from all I've heard about him he's one of the best youth players we have.

He's been out injured since pre-season, in fact all our strikers including 2 or 3 of the young lads have been injured at some point!

Its a blow that Beye is out injured though he's been carrying an injury all season so far and i thought it was coming.

I think we'll play well again, but with alot of injuries, Fabregas back, Arse looking to bounce back from the Fulham match and no chance at all that we'll get another fair go from the ref against a top 4 team like we did at Old Trafford i think we'll likely lose but make a good show of oursleves.

However with Owen around and looking like he could be on one of those runs where he is going to score every game anything can happen!