Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

I'm on Radio Newcastle at half 5 as a caller. What should I say :lol:

Tell them how you thought the club was going in the right direction, that Keegan seemed to have no doubters and that now the club has once again been the subject of a media circus. Mike Ashley wont be able to stand alongside fans no more and that any appointment now is a major disappointment and a summer of plans and preparation have been thrown into disarray. Yet another season written off.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on Radio Newcastle at half 5 as a caller. What should I say :lol:

"We'll win da league man."

:angry:

Tell them it's all still just rumour, heresay and speculation and you're still hoping the announcement will be Henry's arrival.

Also tell them, a big hello to your peeps, "Attain".

From the people available I would prefer Laudrup. Similar playing style to Keegan, young upcoming manager with a good record at his last jobs. Good with working with limited ressources and youngsters as well..

Laudrup would be ok, but I don't think he wants to join a club in these circumstances.

I don't think Keegan has gone.

:lol:

can you imagine if he hadnt and this all came from sending a text into SSN which kinda snowballed?

the shock on kev's face when he comes out of a long meeting about owen and the future of the club to see rioting newcastle fans and cameramen everywhere!

i still believe :angry:

Keegan wants to buy a ticket for the Hull game and sit with the fans giving it the full Hulk Hogan with his hand to his ear.

"Watcha gonna do when Keeganmania runs wild on youuuuuuuuuuu!"

"If you smelllllllllllllllllll what the Ash is cooking."

Been following this all day. I know its not confirmed but I just feel empty. I'll be well fucked off if he's sacked. I'll feel cheated, done over and take for a fool. I've tried to understand Ashleys direction for the club and bought into it, pretty much backing him and seeing the sense of it. I bought the three year deal on my two tickets and if this happens, I'll have been naive and a fool to believe we had turned a corner and rebuilding had begun. You think even out of respect for the fans they would give some sort of indication to what was going on, though they probably want to avoid a mass riot. These people need to understand that while it may be a business, to the locals its more than that. Its part of our day to day life and they are messing with it.

As for Poyet, dont get me fucking started.