Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope keegan sticks to his guns even if he does get sacked for it

I hope he doesn't sign any gagging order and tells it like it is

hope so

I hope Ashley grovels and gives Keegan what it takes to keep hold of him.

Won't happen. So much for the fat fucker wearing 'King Kev 1' on the back of his shirt at the weekend, he can fucking die.

If KK's gone the bit in bold sums the fat cunt up. All PR, no substance.

i've had to finish work early, cannot focus on job, also cannot be arsed to read 31 pages so can it be summed up, i have only caught 5 mins of ssn

Waffling on to a bookie now on SSN about who they reckon will be replacing Keegan - do they not understand, we don't give a fuck, we want Kev to stay. And them fucking knobends chanting outside the ground, stood behind the reporter smirking because they're on tv - FUCK RIGHT OFF!!! Gaaaaah!!! I'm soooo fucked off.

I think if he has walked or even if he hasnt he would be laying his cards on the table and this is what i think he'd be bothered about.

Owens contract saga...the fact its not sorted and he is most valuable player

Milners sale and no replacement

The possibility of being undermined by wise and jiminez

Lack of Keegan signings

Fact that before milner left he wanted 4/5 more

Ended up with 2 more, one permanent one on loan.

And he wasnt giving a specific budget to work off.

Think he'd have good rite to be pissed off, all of the above could have genuine reasons and explanations and may or may not be big issues but id percieve them that way tbh.

Rumour I've heard is that Ashley et al were pushing the sale of Barton to Pompey to get him off our books totally against Keegan's wishes.

Keegan alledgedly told Barton to go public with his desire to stay at SJP which of course he did.

Ashley has gone fucking ape-shit that, in his opinion, he's be under-mined by Keegan.

Plausible I guess - if it is true then surely Keegan was exercising his right as a manager and Ashley is a twat for getting involved? Either way there's been a serious amount of 'right hand not knowing what the fuck the left is doing' since Wise and Jiminez were appointed IMO.

Waffling on to a bookie now on SSN about who they reckon will be replacing Keegan - do they not understand, we don't give a fuck, we want Kev to stay. And them fucking knobends chanting outside the ground, stood behind the reporter smirking because they're on tv - FUCK RIGHT OFF!!! Gaaaaah!!! I'm soooo fucked off.

what are they chanting??

I think if he has walked or even if he hasnt he would be laying his cards on the table and this is what i think he'd be bothered about.

Lack of Keegan signings

Think he'd have good rite to be pissed off, all of the above could have genuine reasons and explanations and may or may not be big issues but id percieve them that way tbh.

Rumour I've heard is that Ashley et al were pushing the sale of Barton to Pompey to get him off our books totally against Keegan's wishes.

Keegan alledgedly told Barton to go public with his desire to stay at SJP which of course he did.

Ashley has gone fucking ape-shit that, in his opinion, he's be under-mined by Keegan.

Plausible I guess - if it is true then surely Keegan was exercising his right as a manager and Ashley is a twat for getting involved? Either way there's been a serious amount of 'right hand not knowing what the fuck the left is doing' since Wise and Jiminez were appointed IMO.

That would explain him texting the fella at SSN which I thought was a very strange move.

Mike Ashley has clearly picked up his timing technique from Fat Fred! What a ridiculous decision if he has sacked him, after such a promising start to the new campaign.

Oh well, let's see what Denise Wise can do :lol:

Lack of Keegan signings

The lack of communication has been apparent from day one of KK's reign for me. The problem is that KK looks like a nee-mark when he goes in front of the cameras and talks about transfers (which he clearly isn't closely involved with).

The continental structure that MA has employed should mean that Wise/Jiminez talk to the press about transfers and KK talks to the press about whether Joey Barton's blisters have healed!!

Lack of Keegan signings

The lack of communication has been apparent from day one of KK's reign for me. The problem is that KK looks like a nee-mark when he goes in front of the cameras and talks about transfers (which he clearly isn't closely involved with).

The continental structure that MA has employed should mean that Wise/Jiminez talk to the press about transfers and KK talks to the press about whether Joey Barton's blisters have healed!!

If that was true then KK was a very good liar all the time he said he was in control of thing etc.

what are they chanting??

"TOON, TOON, BLACK AND WHITE ARMY"

Not really appropriate, fucking rent-a-mongs should be chanting for Ashley's head.