Today's games

Guest Stevie

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-2, is that good or bad for us?

Not sure but I was just laughing at the tactical genius that is Samuel Allardyce.

No doubt he'd just made an inspired substitution.

2-2, is that good or bad for us?

Not sure but I was just laughing at the tactical genius that is Samuel Allardyce.

No doubt he'd just made an inspired substitution.

Funnily enough..... :unsure:

1802: GOAL Blackburn 2-1 Man City

Some trickery from Robinho on the edge of the box and he lifts the ball into the area for Danny Sturridge, who rams home an unstoppable shot.

1800: Sam Allardyce's response to the second goal is to send Matt Derbyshire on to replace Benni McCarthy. One more goal and Blackburn will climb out of the bottom three.

1757: GOAL Blackburn 2-0 Man City

Christopher Samba wins the ball in the area after a free-kick from the halfway line and Jason Roberts beats Joe Hart with a looping header.

• 2 weeks later...
At least we're 3 pts clear off the relegation zone. Spuds now really in trouble again, they thought they were on the way back into the top six when 'appy 'arry arrived... :icon_lol:

8104.jack2.gif

Can anyone explain what happened with that Man U disallowed goal? Soccernet claims it was disallowed "because the officials failed to notice a clever set-piece routine" but I was watching and it couldn't have looked more illegal.

nothing illegal with it in my opinion.

Rooney puts the ball in the right area, then in a seperate motion knocks the ball a couple yards forward and walks off, then Giggs jogs over and swings in a cross.

It was legit in my eyes, ultimately doesn't matter though.

At least we're 3 pts clear off the relegation zone. Spuds now really in trouble again, they thought they were on the way back into the top six when 'appy 'arry arrived... :icon_lol:

A match made in heaven according to the media who are up Redknapp's arse, of course. :angry:

Edited by Bombadil

The honeymoon is over and I said it would be.

The games they were winning were fairly lucky.

Hopefully they will be playing Burnley in the league next season...

They will be safe before we are tbh. I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

that was uncalled for :icon_lol:

A match made in heaven according to the media who are up Redknapp's arse, of course. :angry:

"At the moment we have some players who cost this football club a lot of money and they need to be better for the team," said Redknapp.

"They are supposed to be quality players - and they have got to show that on the football pitch.

"If you look at our results - two points from eight games - it cannot always be the manager's fault, can it?

"There are still an awful lot [of players] who can do a lot better than they are doing. We need some improved performances, especially away from home."

I just read this statement, incredible:

"Gareth Bale has played in 20 EPL games for Spurs, and including todays game against Wigan, they have won precisely none of them."

watched the man u chelsea game today, and was miffed about the ronaldo's goal that wasn't given. The commentators we're sayin they could see nothing wrong with it apart from the ref not blowing his whistle, yet on the replay you blatently see giggs take the corner to himself!

Just had Alan (knob) Green on in the background on 5live summarising the game and he said it was a brilliant move and an undenaible goal, so i went on youtube and watched the replay again, and still all i see is a corner kick been taking by giggs to himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enwDWCkc7YA

1min23 into it, anyone else agree? You see rooney far away, did he take it, then run away for giggs to pick up the ball (some ultra snidy training ground move?)

watched the man u chelsea game today, and was miffed about the ronaldo's goal that wasn't given. The commentators we're sayin they could see nothing wrong with it apart from the ref not blowing his whistle, yet on the replay you blatently see giggs take the corner to himself!

Just had Alan (knob) Green on in the background on 5live summarising the game and he said it was a brilliant move and an undenaible goal, so i went on youtube and watched the replay again, and still all i see is a corner kick been taking by giggs to himself.

1min23 into it, anyone else agree? You see rooney far away, did he take it, then run away for giggs to pick up the ball (some ultra snidy training ground move?)

rooney did take it, giggs then strolled over and crossed it in. should have counted!

What the kid said, the highlights does not show rooney knocking it on first then running away.

What the kid said, the highlights does not show rooney knocking it on first then running away.

On the live game you see Rooney go across put the ball in the corner then back heel it out a touch. Apparently he should have said to the linesman that he was taking the kick before he did this which he forgot. Then Giggs comes and completes the move. All ROoney's fault according to someone on the Sky commentary.