iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got Bluetooth on your phone, it's just does fuck all. :)

Edit: I think you can transfer files between iphones with an app called Bluewaves, not sure if that includes music.

Edited by ewerk

You've got Bluetooth on your phone, it's just does fuck all. :)

Edit: I think you can transfer files between iphones with an app called Bluewaves, not sure if that includes music.

No apps to transfer files between an Iphone and other phones?

Is it simple enough to have access to a number of email accounts through the iphone?

yup you go into the email app, pick which account you want to check and they all have their own seperate inboxes/sent items trash folders .

I have been offered an iphone from my work, but whilst I really want one I am reluctant to make the change over from Blackberry. I would love the iphone for all the other uses it has but for emailing I am not sure as I run 5 email accounts through it and the keyboard is so easy to use. :nah:

Which network do you think is going to be the best to for an iphone with once Vodafone, Orange etc start offering it?

o2 orange is shit

Surely it'll be relative for each individual on the grounds of signal etc?

One of the blokes at work has informed O2 that he's leaving them for Vodafone. When asked why, he simply replied "I can't get a signal when I'm at home".

it's all there...

anyway, the email and keyboard concerns are very quickly forgotten Ritchie, best bit of email-kit I've ever used.

I've got a few different accounts and I can quickly and easily switch between them, manage them and maintain them.

The Keyboard is novel at first, but very very quickly becomes second nature.

You've got Bluetooth on your phone, it's just does fuck all. :D

Ive never managed to get the bluetooth to work for anything until last week. Had a Mondeo hire car and the phone paired straight in, perfect quality calls over the bluetooth.

Has no-one got the spotify app? Surely got to be the best one out there?

My contract with Orange can be renewed on Nov. 17th so im hoping I can upgrade to an Iphone. Even if its the old 8gig one. £35 pm w/spotify is the most im willing to pay though