iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

I already did! :D But its still fun winding people up in here. Sony Ericcson have announced their first android phone this week. I think people are starting to realise you can just use the android platform to recreate any apple app, but for free. Give it 6 months til all the big players drop android phones into the market and apple will be slashing their prices to hold onto customers

Heres a couple of vids showing apple getting twitchy arses already

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10403954...l?tag=rtcol;pop

But your not, people are just ripping the piss out of you, stop living in denial KD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your photo album, touch the icon in the bottom left hand corner, then select a photo to send, touch 'share' and then MMS.

Done that, but the only option that I have when I press share is to send via email, not MMS.

:razz:

Have you got MMS enabled in your settings? And I assume that your firmware is 3.0 or higher?

Not sure how to do that.... clearly! :razz:

And I assume the firmware will be 3.0 ore above as I've just got the phone (from new, on Orange) about 2 weeks ago.

Have you got MMS enabled in your settings? And I assume that your firmware is 3.0 or higher?

Not sure how to do that.... clearly! ;)

It should be on by default I[d have thought, go to Settings > Messages and see what it says in there.

Not sure how to do that.... clearly! ;)

It should be on by default I[d have thought, go to Settings > Messages and see what it says in there.

Tried that as well... all that is there is "Show Preview Yes/No" and "Repeat Alert Yes/No".

Seems as if my firmware may need upgrading...

When you try and send or reply to a message, is there a small camera icon to the left of where you type your text? Because I've noticed this on guides I've looked at when investigating this, but there isn't on mine.

When you try and send or reply to a message, is there a small camera icon to the left of where you type your text? Because I've noticed this on guides I've looked at when investigating this, but there isn't on mine.

Aye, your best bet might be to ring Orange, it could be that they have to enable MMS on your account or send you updated settings.

yeah, I open text and there's a little camera on the left of the text box, which when pressed allows me to choose "Take Photo" or "Choose Existing"

;) Piece of piss to text photos.

Fuck your iTunes. iMusic for Android is freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Kid Dynamite

;) So if you are out and about you dont have to pay to stream or download any tune you fancy on iTunes?

Cos I have iTunes on my laptop and I either have to transfer my CDs onto it or pay to download new tunes!

What? You saying you can't put downloaded music into itunes?

No im saying with iMusic its free to download whatever you want whenever you want over 3G as well as WiFi.

Rather than fanny on downloading torrents or whatever and then syncing it to your iPhone you can just stream or download in seconds with iMusic.

Not exactly 'mobile' music though is it

Aye my ipod weighs a fucking ton.

Good luck fannying on trying to download a rapidshare file over safari, unzip it on your iphone and listen to it, all through 3G.

Id rather just click and listen on iMusic

I know Apple fanboys lurrrve their iPhones but the fact is Android can look at anything iPhone does, and do it, just better, and for free.

;) @ this fucker. You're the only "fanboy" around mate. Those with iPhones are saying it's a top class bit of kit, you're frothing that your android is as good as the iPhone.

You know how you're acting in this thread? You're Peterborough releasing the Blue Brazil DVD.