iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the cost of data usage that's the issue though. Otherwise it's a great idea.

The lack of a flat rate unlimited 3g data plan on the majority of providers is crap.

Means nowt to those on Orange anyway. If I left my net on for a month solid I would be lucky to get enough reception to use 500mb of data!

Agree on the whole speech recognition shite too. Had it on my last 2 phones and not used it once

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i know there announcing ios6 but nothing in terms of another iphone

I dont think apple usually let on until they let on deaders. There has however been lots of speculation about the iphone 5.

Currently have a 3g and have just knocked back a 4 so hoping the 5 isnt too far away.

Fucked off with my iPhone and iTunes. Which android is best, the One X or S3? How much should I expect to pay per month on an 18 month contract ( ie what is the taking the piss threshold for O2)?

One X and S3 much of a muchness I assume. The S3 is big though - Maybe have a look in a shop before you decide.

Not sure on best deals.

Oh and congrats on leaving the world of Fisher Price phones.