How Dodgy are you

Pilchard Chops

http://www.thesite.org/flash/dodgy.html

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 24.5 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

Scoundrel

More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 47.5 Potential fine: £4500

Years in prison: 67.5 Potential fine: £7000

Cool  B)

47510[/snapback]

Just how "wicked" are you :o

47514[/snapback]

I'm guessing the "sex with someone underage" thing didn't exactly help my cause... it won't let you enter the mitigating circumstance of being less than six months older than the person at the time... :crylaughin:

Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 80 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty

ut oh

You're a bad fellow, Mr Fish :o

Unlike me.... Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £2000 ...... :crylaughin:

They should have asked about crime-scene-tape related incidents..... but alas, they did not.

Risky

I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 67.5 Potential fine: £2000

Woo!

Risky

I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 36 Potential fine: £2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Years in prison: 51 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Dodgy

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 22.5 Potential fine: £2000

Scoundrel

More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 91 Potential fine: £9500

I'm guessing the "sex with someone underage" thing didn't exactly help my cause... it won't let you enter the mitigating circumstance of being less than six months older than the person at the time...  :crylaughin:

47518[/snapback]

Aye, they were still 10 though :o

I'm guessing the "sex with someone underage" thing didn't exactly help my cause... it won't let you enter the mitigating circumstance of being less than six months older than the person at the time...  :crylaughin:

47518[/snapback]

Aye, they were still 10 though :o

47649[/snapback]

You promised you wouldn't tell B)