Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't our tanned friend say they were gonna batter Everton this weekend? Ha ha ha ha ha....

Woy will be out of a job before the month ends. Sadly it's anyone's fault but his.... Decent bloke in an utter shithole of a club.

He's partially to blame tbh.

Tevez booked for celebrating with the citeh fans against Blackpool. :lol:

Didn't our tanned friend say they were gonna batter Everton this weekend? Ha ha ha ha ha....

Woy will be out of a job before the month ends. Sadly it's anyone's fault but his.... Decent bloke in an utter shithole of a club.

Tevez booked for celebrating with the citeh fans against Blackpool. :lol:

Aye, despite the mess Rafa left Roy has signed some utter shite in Poulsen, Jovanovic and the likes of Konchesky and Raul Mereilas were not worth the money they spent on them.

Is he fuck, he's inherited a bloody mess and a miniscule transfer budget to boot.

Someone reminded me recently that the last 2 players to come through the ranks at Anfield were Gerrard and Carragher - both now into their thirties and without doubt past their best. When you consider the likes of McManaman, Fowler, Owen, etc. came through the ranks in the 90s, you have to question their academy setup.

Too many prima donnas have gone through the doors of Anfield in recent years. The only decent players they have are Torres (either not fit or can't be arsed), Gerrard (a shadow of his former self suffering, like Rooney, for fucking up his private life), Carragher (no pace anymore so a sitting duck against a pacy forward) and Reina.

I think NUFC are testament to the fact that a decent keeper behind a shit outfield will eventually get pissed off, want out and then where are you?

Is he fuck, he's inherited a bloody mess and a miniscule transfer budget to boot.

Someone reminded me recently that the last 2 players to come through the ranks at Anfield were Gerrard and Carragher - both now into their thirties and without doubt past their best. When you consider the likes of McManaman, Fowler, Owen, etc. came through the ranks in the 90s, you have to question their academy setup.

Too many prima donnas have gone through the doors of Anfield in recent years. The only decent players they have are Torres (either not fit or can't be arsed), Gerrard (a shadow of his former self suffering, like Rooney, for fucking up his private life), Carragher (no pace anymore so a sitting duck against a pacy forward) and Reina.

I think NUFC are testament to the fact that a decent keeper behind a shit outfield will eventually get pissed off, want out and then where are you?

Roy's signings have been awful though, Poulson 4.5 million, Meurelas 14 million, Brad Jones 2.3 million, Konchesky was 4 million plus two promising youngsters to Fulham, Danny Wilson 2 million rising to 5 million, it's not as if he hasn't had any money to spend.

Rafa didn't leave a great team but Roy has so far done nothing but make it even more disjointed, I do agree he had a difficult job though.

Hodgson will out of a job in the next few days, they'll get a better man in, they'll get rid of a few (some really average players in their team) and make a big signing or two during the next window.

Top 8 finish and wholesale changes in the Summer. Will finish in the top 4 next season.

So yeah, I hope Hodgson stays a while. Even I can and do laugh at Liverpool these days. I reckon even we could beat them.

Edited by Tecato

Hodgson will out of a job in the next few days, they'll get a better man in, they'll get rid of a few (some really average players in their team) and make a big signing or two during the next window.

Top 8 finish and wholesale changes in the Summer. Will finish in the top 4 next season.

So yeah, I hope Hodgson stays a while. Even I can and do laugh at Liverpool these days. I reckon even we could beat them.

Gerrrrah has really gone downhill since the WC. Carrah is surely finished at this level, doddring around at RB of all places.

Think the re-building will take at least 2 seasons. They are behind Spurs and Man C now in the pecking order.

Edited by Park Life

Anyway why people having at go at Liverpool? At least were not short of funds. The way Newcastle are going my local pub team would give them a game.

:lol: is this more Scouse wit?

Anyone catch the 2nd goal in the Gijon game on SS1? outrageous backheel. Worth trying to catch in the highlights or YouTube later.

Most the lads in here live in caravans mate. Kevs been showing everyone how to hack into wireless networks.The place is fucking pumping. You'll be lucky if anyones got sky sports

Anyway why people having at go at Liverpool? At least were not short of funds. The way Newcastle are going my local pub team would give them a game.

Liverpool fans seem to think that NESV are some sort of arab sheikh deal they are not. Whilst not being broke they will probably have a little less than Tottenham to spend. And they will need to spend wisely. Although NESV have done remarkably well with the Red Sox it is a fallacy to think of the red sox as a struggling outfit. They have been a great club and performed well just missing out on the final prize for years a bit like Arsenal. Liverpool however are abject at the moment and will need a big investment spent wisely. They cant just trade for a first round draft pick.

Gerrrrah has really gone downhill since the WC. Carrah is surely finished at this level, doddring around at RB of all places.

Think the re-building will take at least 2 seasons. They are behind Spurs and Man C now in the pecking order.

Gerrrah was shit last season too