Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad norwich sat back for that 15 minute spell and let arsenal get back in. If they had kept the pressure and pushing men forward they could have actually taken this game out of reach. Whenever they turned the pressure on they were able to cause trouble in the arsenal back line.

Still the draw is a great result for us.

Arsenal have won fuck all again this season.

EIther Man Utd or Man City will end the season with nothing

Chelsea are two games away from winning nothing.

It's been a funny old season.....

Aye, no way Ruddy isn't the second best English keeper

Saw a nice feature on him on Sky this week about how he gives all his bonus money from clean sheets and penno saves to Help for Heroes.

Akin to me giving a fiver every time I shag a supermodel like but it's the thought that counts. ;)

Saw a nice feature on him on Sky this week about how he gives all his bonus money from clean sheets and penno saves to Help for Heroes.

Akin to me giving a fiver every time I shag a supermodel like but it's the thought that counts. ;)

Ha ha ha. Nice to know that not all English footballers are twats, brainless or both like.

I pressed play on that you nobber!

Me too, and took a minute to realize that popup was a picture and not some fancy new video player from the new updates :doh:

Aye, If Villa get the draw then it's quite conceivable Fulham can draw next week to. Not over yet.

Aye I quite fancy Fulham to get a result. Unfortunately I fancy Everton to get a result too.