Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sums Terry up like. Doesn't Roy Keane still say that he never won the CL? Contrast that with this prick turning up in his kit and going up to lift the cup. :lol:

What a cunt of a man.

Sorry but you've got to laugh at those fritz's faces :lol:

Fuckin unreal. Chelsea European champions. Couldnt see this when captain Birdseye wanted to put electric fences around the pitch at the bridge....

Last thing I'd want to put myself through.

It wasn't going to be us. And overall, we were probably better off having Chelsea win tonight. I'll not lose too much sleep.

Could this be the end of Abramovich's interest? He's won the one that he really wanted. Where can they go from here? Hopefully he fucks off out of the picture now.

It'll be fascinating what happens to Di Matteo now. Surely got to be given a chance but equally it's ridiculous that if they had lost that shootout he'd have been sacked....

'AVB' must be gutted that his assistant 'RDM' has been successful. On that note I fucking hate it how the media call him AVB

'AVB' must be gutted that his assistant 'RDM' has been successful. On that note I fucking hate it how the media call him AVB

Not as much as I hate Terry et al. calling RDM, 'Robbie'. Lack of respect for your boss IMO.