Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal 0-1 down! How I would laugh to find Gervihno without CL football this season having left a club that had it. Serves him right for turning us down!

Aye - fancy turning us down for a much better team. :razz:

Arsenal 0-1 down! How I would laugh to find Gervihno without CL football this season having left a club that had it. Serves him right for turning us down!

Aye - fancy turning us down for a much better team. :razz:

Turns out ok for him now! At least we are above them in the league (clutching at straws I know!)

A bin dipper mentioned to me that Carroll started his 100th game last week. That didn't sound right to me at all, but wiki have him down as 80 senior games for nufc. That seem off to anyone else?

A bin dipper mentioned to me that Carroll started his 100th game last week. That didn't sound right to me at all, but wiki have him down as 80 senior games for nufc. That seem off to anyone else?
He played a few for Preston NE too. Still sounds a lot though as he only really broke into our team in the relegation season. Anyway, checked .com - 60 starts + 31 subs appearances so it's probably right if it's senior appearances in total (not starts though).

He was on loan at Preston a while back though. Not sure how many games he played for them, I know he was gash while he was there though.