Other games

Park Life

beckham getting man of the match, what a joke

also did anyone else catch "this is the role beckham plays for his club the quarter back passer"

utter cunts the lot of them

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He normally plays in the centre with Donovan to his left, what were they talking about!? :lol:

he pinged it at SWP from the centre circle at one point and out came that steaming pile of horseshit

To be fair to Beckham and his fake beard, I think they were both shocked he got it.

oh yeh I have no malice towards beckham, I just despise this gushing adoration of him that pundits seem to be unable to keep themselves from squirting out all over the place

To be fair to Beckham and his fake beard, I think they were both shocked he got it.

oh yeh I have no malice towards beckham, I just despise this gushing adoration of him that pundits seem to be unable to keep themselves from squirting out all over the place

Aye, he seems like a decent bloke. Bruce is a fucking cock-end on the other hand.

beckham getting man of the match, what a joke

also did anyone else catch "this is the role beckham plays for his club the quarter back passer"

utter cunts the lot of them

Still wasn't as good as "And we get the biggest roar of the night now as David Beckham is stripped and ready to go" :lol:

Edited by Nyff

Amazing scenes at the Stadium of Light, where Darren Bent meets Andy Reid's cross with a shot that cannons off a stray balloon, past Pepe Reina, and into the net. The Liverpool players protest to referee Mike Jones, but the goal stands and Sunderland lead.

I can't say I'm really bothered either way.

Liverpool fans are doyles and so are mackems.

Says everything about the SOL when there's stray balloons blowing about but I suppose it makes a difference from last seasons crisp packet and blue bag bonanza.

I can't say I'm really bothered either way.

Liverpool fans are doyles and so are mackems.

Says everything about the SOL when there's stray balloons blowing about but I suppose it makes a difference from last seasons crisp packet and blue bag bonanza.

Beat me to it