Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished 2-2. Good performance by the irish. Fair result. Goes to show that hard work and ambition can match talent.

Shay looked weighed down by his wallet for their first goal.

I actually backed Ireland, and that equaliser cost me £120. Ireland played well, I think though Italy are shite. They have Pirlo who would be brilliant if he had more pace, and the rest are just plodders who are reasonably well organised. I pray we draw them in the World Cup, because I honestly believe we can take them to the cleaners.

Italy are poor. Very naieve of us to fuck away 2 points like that though. Had Caleb Folan played, he'd have raped them. I called St Ledger catching them on a set-piece as well.

Bulgaria didn't do too great...

Argentina are so shit

if they qualify and Maradona is still coach they'll be out in the group stages

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's Uruguay vs Argentina on Wednesday, winner goes to the world cup, loser doesn't.

Should be a cracking game.

Brazil v Venezuela

Chile v Ecuador

Paraguay v Colombia

Peru v Bolivia

Uruguay v Argentina

If Ecuador beat Chile and Uruguay beat Argentina that means Argentina are out. Chile have already qualified so may put out a week side. as Brazil did tonite and were beaten by Bolivia

Could be very interesting

Brazil v Venezuela

Chile v Ecuador

Paraguay v Colombia

Peru v Bolivia

Uruguay v Argentina

If Ecuador beat Chile and Uruguay beat Argentina that means Argentina are out. Chile have already qualified so may put out a week side. as Brazil did tonite and were beaten by Bolivia

Could be very interesting

Uruguay v Argentina. I wish I could watch that. They fuckin' HATE each other. With so much riding on this game, it could well be quite spicy.

Argentina through then, the sods. :lol:

Slovakia, North Korea, one of Bahrain/New Zealand... it's going to be a funny old tournament. And conceivably the likes of Bosnia, Honduras and Gabon too!

Slovakia, North Korea, one of Bahrain/New Zealand... it's going to be a funny old tournament. And conceivably the likes of Bosnia, Honduras and Gabon too!

Hondurus are good. You are underestimating them.

They have the likes of Palacios, Figueroa and David Suazo.

Edited by Attain

Hondurus are good. You are underestimating them.

They have the likes of Palacios, Figueroa and David Suazo.

Bosnia are good. You are underestimating them.

They have the likes of Misimovic, Dzeko and Ibisevic.

Fucking dolt.