Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LukeEdwards0

Great more snow. Boring. #safc are having to train at the Stadium as they have no indoor facility. #nufc at least have a barn to shelter in

Scruffs. Fucking hell man ;)

LukeEdwards0

Great more snow. Boring. #safc are having to train at the Stadium as they have no indoor facility. #nufc at least have a barn to shelter in

Scruffs. Fucking hell man ;)

We've been refused planning permission off Tyneside Council a few times to have one built. :)

We eventually got permission this year I think, but it's going to cost £7m+ to build. :)

Pitch invasion at St Andrews apparently after Brum got a late winner v Villa.....looks like they fired a couple of flares into the Villa section ;)

Going to do the WC bid the power of good that like :)

Inbreed Brummie cunts - The football league should grow some fucking balls and through them out of the competition for it. But they won't.

LukeEdwards0

Scruffs. Fucking hell man :lol:

We've been refused planning permission off Tyneside Council a few times to have one built. :icon_lol:

We eventually got permission this year I think, but it's going to cost £7m+ to build. :razz:

Why would you need planning permission to build an indoor pitch in the middle of 10fields you own? Not like it can be seen by anyone, its out in the sticks

Reading that Inter lost again last neet. Moratti gave him a vote confidence saying if this was 10 years ago I'd have sacked him by now. Hiding that for them though 3-1 at Lazio, if he does get sacked couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.