Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£20 off Sinclair's hat trick, £13 from Swansea's win.

Add that to the £50 from yesterdays accumulator (£7 on Lyon, Lille & Inter Milan)

All of which came from the £7 Paddy Power gave me back for Barcelona winning.

Irish fools! ;)

£20 off Sinclair's hat trick, £13 from Swansea's win.

Add that to the £50 from yesterdays accumulator (£7 on Lyon, Lille & Inter Milan)

All of which came from the £7 Paddy Power gave me back for Barcelona winning.

Irish fools! ;)

Nice work bud!

its not over yet. We've been piss poor though.

This is the worst England team - for personnel - i've seen in a long time. Parker & Milner should be no where near an England starting XI. Not one world class player without Rooney in the forward line.

The way our international side plays these days epitomises for me the complete lack of drive players have these days to play for their country - they couldn't give two shits, it's pathetic.

The way our international side plays these days epitomises for me the complete lack of drive players have these days to play for their country - they couldn't give two shits, it's pathetic.

Saw an interview with Gazza recently on Youtube, he was going on about Hoddle not selecting him and it still brought him to tears. He was still determined to play again for England (during his Everton days, delusional), and his passion for the national team was evident. I think you're spot on in your assessment.

*I don't think Capello gives a shit either though.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Keane got his 50th and 51st goals for Ireland tonight, he's not what he once was but that's some record. He's one of only 13 players to score over 50 international goals. Shay was in top form too, should really get himself a new team (Villa now with Friedel gone?)

A great watch!

Nice to see De La Red playing among the veterans.

3-0, 2 very good goals and a penalty.

Enjoyable and worth a watch!

England vs Spain from Euro 96 is on ESPN Classic at the moment.

Well worth a watch if you want to reminisce.

We played shite wouldn't want to watch it. They had a good goal disallowed as well, cant mind his name but he was a little winger from Deportivo.