Other games

Park Life

I haven't seen the original incident properly yet. But fucking hell the red mist well and truly descended once the ref showed him the red. Tries to headbutt Kompany, boots Aguero and has to be dragged away from Balotelli. :lol:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes tweeting away now making himself look like an even bigger idiot, the FA are going to eat this up he'll end up banned for the entirety of next season if he doesnt shut up

Here at Knutsford serviced we're surrounded by fuckin citeh fans.....I asked one bloke why he wasn't jumping around in a fountain in Picadilly Gardens instead of queing for a fuckin KFC....didnt get a reply...some fuckers don't deserve what they get....

Here at Knutsford serviced we're surrounded by fuckin citeh fans.....I asked one bloke why he wasn't jumping around in a fountain in Picadilly Gardens instead of queing for a fuckin KFC....didnt get a reply...some fuckers don't deserve what they get....

Phenomenal achievement. City fans deserve absolutely everything this year. Incredibly massive thing to do and frankly the only way City could have done it-just was never going to be plain sailing for them. Shaken a massive psychological hoodoo. Literally nobody but Man City fans knows what it's like to be a Man City fan, when you've got Man U wining everything for the best part of 20 years.

Absolutely phenomonal for them to do it today, can't be underestimated. That literally just leaves us now as the 'big' club of English football that never wins anything. Sad but true.

As you say, the KFC brigade isn't exactly a ringing endoresment but I think you subconsciously compare it to what it'd be like if NUFC actually won summat....there is literally no achievement in football that would be met with more delirium than if the toon won something. The city and region would just come to a complete halt. Nowhere outside of the North East is like that in the UK, it just isnt. So Man City's celebrations cant come anywhere close to that but they're still a million miles bigger than when Man U win anyhting, so they deserve it more than them at the very very least. Good. :)

I love that hes on twitter desperately trying to make it seem like it was something other than a violent outburst by a grade A cunt

Have to say I enjoyed it when, at full time at SOL, some Man U fans in the pub start giving it the Billy Big Bollocks, chanting "who are ya?" etc. The entire pub then to turn on them when City clinch it was a thing of absolute beauty. Was in Bournemouth so there were mostly Liverpool fans, Arsenal customers and maybe two City fans. The pub went fucking mental when Aguero's shot hit the back of the net.

I've never experienced a day of football like it.

5th :icon_lol: Who'd have predicated that? and if there are any sunderland fans watching, stick that right up you fucking holes you whiny bitter cunts :lol::nufc:

Have to say I enjoyed it when, at full time at SOL, some Man U fans in the pub start giving it the Billy Big Bollocks, chanting "who are ya?" etc. The entire pub then to turn on them when City clinch it was a thing of absolute beauty. Was in Bournemouth so there were mostly Liverpool fans, Arsenal customers and maybe two City fans. The pub went fucking mental when Aguero's shot hit the back of the net.

I've never experienced a day of football like it.

5th :icon_lol: Who'd have predicated that? and if there are any sunderland fans watching, stick that right up you fucking holes you whiny bitter cunts :lol::nufc:

Saw this on Twitter

ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

Why wish a side we've just been competing with for months good luck? They do well/qualify in that competition and they'll pull further away from us.

I'll be supporting Chelsea in Munich tbh.

Season's over and we're in 5th. The CL doesn't concern us anymore, I'm not particularly arsed who wins, as long as it's not Chelsea.

Except I'm talking about the future, not this season.

Spurs in the CL next season (and the money they'll gain from that) vs Spurs in the EL with the same amount of money as us (if we get past the play-off). Which would you rather?

I don't think it'll make much difference mate, you watch Chelsea go mental with the spending in the window, they'll be much better next year. Liverpool can't possibly be as bad again. Arse will probably hang on to RVP and will add a player or two, not to mention Wilshire coming back. Man United will strengthen without doubt, and City are just in another league and pick and choose who they want.

I think this season was the chance for both our clubs, sadly I expect the rest to pull away next year.

Does it matter if it's Spurs or Chelsea?

It isn't us so I'm not that bothered, however, being out of the CL next year will hurt whichever one doesn't qualify so I think I'll plump for Bayern as I'd be very jealous to see a side we were competing against pre-Abramovich get the biggest prize in club football.

Jesus Christ, that'll be the last time we see Martin Fulop in the Premier League. Absolutely fucking woeful. Words really cannot describe how bad he was in that game. How he's survived as a backup keeper for all these years I have no idea

Jesus Christ, that'll be the last time we see Martin Fulop in the Premier League. Absolutely fucking woeful. Words really cannot describe how bad he was in that game. How he's survived as a backup keeper for all these years I have no idea

It was criminal.

Perhaps (but probably not) literally.