West Brom (A)

smoggeordie

I think if we work hard for just a few more minutes, we can pull out the draw! Come on Newcastle, you only have to concede one more!!

eh?

:lol:

Yanks and Irony :icon_lol:

Who's the yank?

I glanced at your flag.

reading it properly now....

Ex-pats and irony ;):icon_lol:

That's better :yes

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We beat West Brom, Blackburn lost, Stoke lost, Boro lost, and Portsmouth still to play against Liverpool...this could prove to be a big day.

I think I can be thanked for this result too. I've missed three away games this season and in those games, we've beaten West Brom, beaten Portsmouth and drawn with Chelsea. If I skive a few more, we might actually stay up!

please don't watch another away match for the rest of the season.

Thank fuck for that. Two wank teams but an excellent result for us. Shame the makems won because all of the other results have gone for us.

tbf. they beat stoke so probably the better result for us

I don't think we'd need that many more points to stay up either. Obviously not counting any chickens and we made hard work of beating the worst side in the league but I reckon 35 points would probably be more than enough.

As an aside it would be amazing if Allardyce took Blackburn down (nowt against Blackburn like).

Edited by alex

I don't think we'd need that many more points to stay up either. Obviously not counting any chickens and we made hard work of beating the worst side in the league but I reckon 35 points would probably be more than enough.

As an aside it would be amazing if Allardyce took Blackburn down (nowt against Blackburn like).

Aye I'd be made up if that happened. Imagine the look on his fucking enormous face.

Everton game is huge. A home match that we could actually take something from and before a nightmare run of games.

Hopefully Oba will be back and we can reach the 30 mark..

13th

and now only 2 points off Hull who have an inferior goal difference.

They got a good result today too.

nice break now til next game. Players fit then too come on!

Everton game is huge. A home match that we could actually take something from and before a nightmare run of games.

Back to back wins would be a giant step like. Also, be funny if Brown took Hull down as well. He seems to have nearly as big an ego as his old mucker Allardyce.

TBF, a draw might be the best we can expect out of that. We will leak goals, esp. with our shit marking with set pieces against the likes of Cahill.

Once again, attack will be the best defence. Get Oba running around with Spidey and pass into the box for Viduka.

TBF, a draw might be the best we can expect out of that. We will leak goals, esp. with our shit marking with set pieces against the likes of Cahill.

Once again, attack will be the best defence. Get Oba running around with Spidey and pass into the box for Viduka.

To be honest I think we will do ok.

For years now we have always struggled against the shite, not sure if we just expect to turn up and get the points, but we always play better against the likes of Spurs, Villa, Everton, Man City etc..

Classic Newcastle collapse that for once didn't produce the classic Newcastle "defeat from the jaws of victory" result. Get in lads.

Lov looked good. Taylor (S.) was shite again even if he did score. Shola was almost a new level of terrible. Totally at fault for their second goal and the revival it sparked.

Did anyone else notice how that commentator called Enrique "Luis Enrique" all game long? Bloody hell. :lol: