Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

42 minutes ago, Alex said:

Most people would’ve taken that but it completely ignores the bigger picture 

After his appointment we all would have.He’s forever praising himself for our good defensive record at home thinking we don’t realise he’s to blame for our away defensive record being the worst in the league.

1 hour ago, Sonatine said:

"Brewcey, with this grand ambition you are spoiling us!"

Cabbage faced twat.

He's utter fucking mediocrity, mind. He even talks a shit game.

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

He's utter fucking mediocrity, mind. He even talks a shit game.

I think at this point in time we can only dream of mediocrity. Its panning out pretty much as people predicted: a season of struggle with shit football and relegation looking likely at some point. We’d be favourites to go down if it weren’t for some jammy results. I guess its better to be lucky than good, which is just as well in Brewceys case.

• Like 1

What a great endorsement. :lol:

So, he got to the mystical stages of the competition by fielding his strongest teams and needing four matches and a late extra time winner against two teams playing two leagues below...

...or, in other words, he doesn’t seem to be very competent.

• Haha 2

This from The Mag their could be trouble ahead.

After the match, Steve Bruce said that Allan Saint-Maximin had been left out because he had a hamstring problem, which then begged the question of why then would you risk him.

Subsequently, on Monday, Steve Bruce then stated that after that 78th minute sub appearance, ASM now had hamstring and back issues, meaning he would almost certainly be missing West Brom.

However, an exclusive from The Mail now reports that Allan Saint-Maximin was simply dropped on Saturday, they say that their source have told them that in actual fact the winger is fully fit and was available to start on Saturday, as well as tonight at the Hawthorns.

The report says that the 22 year old’s future at Newcastle United is now in doubt, with both Crystal Palace and Wolves ‘monitoring developments after learning of the situation’ that has developed between Bruce and the player.

The Mail say that Steve Bruce ‘wanted to field a team he could rely on against Burnley’ after having been less than impressed with Allan Saint-Maximin in recent training sessions.

You can tell Bruce was s lying because if it was just a case of ASM having back and hamstring issues he’d have put him in the starting XI 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Newcastle United midfielder Jonjo Shelvey has revealed working under Steve Bruce was a key reason behind his decision to commit his future to the club.

Shelvey, alongside former Scotland international Matt Ritchie, inked a new deal at St James' Park until the summer of 2023 this morning.

The 28-year-old spoke about how Newcastle 'feels like home' but he also talked up the influence of Magpies boss after putting pen to paper on a new deal.

“Steve has been a breath of fresh air for me since he has come in," Shelvey, who has scored five goals this season, told NUFC TV.

“He just asks one thing of you and that is to work hard. I feel like I have been doing that this year and every time I have been fit I have near enough played.

Good ol' Steve, not bothering the players with any of that "tactics" nonsense.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United