bobbyshinton

Bruce Manager of NUFC

C'mon, Bruce wouldn't be with us if it wasn't for that hombre sitting on the wall eating chop-suey, and Ashley fancying soft noodles. :)

Pards wouldnt come back, even if anyone actually wanted him back. 

Looking forward to Sparky next. 

14 minutes ago, Noelie said:

C'mon, Bruce wouldn't be with us if it wasn't for that hombre sitting on the wall eating chop-suey, and Ashley fancying soft noodles. :)

Still having a pop at Rafa :lol: You’ve got the manager you deserve now

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Pards wouldnt come back, even if anyone actually wanted him back. 

Never underestimate Pardew’s arrogance.

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Never underestimate Pardew’s arrogance.

Yeah Ashley would just have to click his fingers & Pardew would be back like a shot.

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Still having a pop at Rafa :lol: You’ve got the manager you deserve now

You need to seek help before it's too late dear boy.:)

Chopra having another go at Brucey today...

After reading Steve Bruce’s comments about me.

“I would just like to make him aware that I have played more than 20 times and scored on more than one occasion for my boyhood club, so now HE is now telling lies.

Also the so called tactics you are working on seem to be working according to the stats.

“I’m a lifelong football fan of my boyhood club which makes it my right to have an opinion along with the rest of the geordies out there!”

:lol: 

I’d put Chopra above him in the listing now, Chopra did have a hand in brokering the biggest deal in Cypriot football history recently. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

i doff my hat to chopra.

he's very clearly managed to get hometoon brucey to publicly bite like the proverbial fish 2 games in to his reign.

as the defeats start piling up it's going to be glorious to watch brucey's rapid spiral in to certifiable lunacy.

you chose to dance with the devil, you fucking horrible, complicit cunt.

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: 

I’d put Chopra above him in the listing now, Chopra did have a hand in brokering the biggest deal in Cypriot football history recently. 

Michael Porkchopra more like 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

it is a canny read, but i reckon there's a couple of glaring omissions which should've been highlighted...

firstly, while the supporters in the ground haven't yet chanted for him to leave there was widespread hostility and dismay at his appointment in the first place. this was based purely on the justified belief that like maclaren he simply isn't up the job. no amount of spin about him being a geordie, hometown club, lifelong supporter should be allowed to mask that. he's a spent force, if indeed he ever one was one in the first place. the vast majority are well.aware of that, despite our wrongly, much herelded preference to prefering 'one of our own'

secondly, there's not one mention of the reason bruce is even here in the first place, the utter cunts who employed him, based on the complete lack of any ambition and the willingness to let go a man with vision to be replaced by a patsy who'd deflect criiticism.

it's going to spectacularly backfire.

Edited by thebrokendoll

45 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

it is a canny read, but i reckon there's a couple of glaring omissions which should've been highlighted...

firstly, while the supporters in the ground haven't yet chanted for him to leave there was widespread hostility and dismay at his sppoontment in the first place. this was based purely on the justified belief that like maclaren he simply isn't up the job. no amount of spin about him being a geordie, hometown club, lifelong supporter should be allowed to mask that. he's a spent force, if indeed he ever one was one in the first place. the vadt majority are well.aware of that, despite our wrongly, much herelded preference to prefering 'one of our own'

secondly, there's not one mention of the reason bruce is even here in the first place, the utter cunts who employed him, based on the complete lack of any ambition and the willingness to let go a man with vision to be replaced by a patsy who'd deflect criiticism.

it's going to spectacularly backfire.

You forgot to list the fact the club tried to tap him up and due to their continued stupidity and underhandedness had to pay compensation for a "head coach" that no other premier league club would consider.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sammynb said:

You forgot to list the fact the club tried to tap him up and due to their continued stupidity and underhandedness had to pay compensation for a "head coach" that no other premier league club would consider.

aye!

think i was trying to cover that with the 'utter cunts who employed him'

if we were to list all the examples of their unbeleivable stupudity (or vindictiveness) it'd take all day!

:(

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Fucked if I’m reading anything from that nazi shit rag.

That's the spirit Mr Gloves :razz:

Edited by trooper
  • Like 1