bobbyshinton

Bruce Manager of NUFC

7 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Steve Bruce asked at his press conference about Newcastle fans and media talking about him getting the sack if / when new owners take over:

“Some of it has been disrespectful…

“I have been here for the best part of 12 months and the one thing that you need here, more than anything, is a thick skin.

Anyone starting to feel sorry for him ?  

Thought not :D

well, he's certainly got thick skin 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Steve Bruce asked at his press conference about Newcastle fans and media talking about him getting the sack if / when new owners take over:

“Some of it has been disrespectful…

“I have been here for the best part of 12 months and the one thing that you need here, more than anything, is a thick skin.

Anyone starting to feel sorry for him ?  

Thought not :D

He knows he wouldn't get a job at a PL club that was anything like properly ran. I'd have a little bit more respect for him if he just batted these questions off saying something like, 'It's nothing to do with me I'll just carry on till whenever etc'. Nobody can seriously call him for not knocking the NUFC job back in a way, but fuck me, be realistic about the situation. The minute someone with a shred of ambition takes over he'll be gone that fast there'll be a Steve Bruce shaped puff of smoke in the manager's chair roadrunner style. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I’d have respect for him if he came out and explained the reasons behind him selecting Big Joe.

Me too but only if he did it good and proper. :good:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Me too but only if he did it good and proper. :good:

Aye,as in ‘ I’m being told to pick him’.Any other answer would suggest he is clueless when it comes to ‘ knowing a footballer when I see one’

Jeez Weez Louise

Many outsiders believe a takeover would preface Bruce’s swift departure but that would be desperately unfair on a manager who, against all odds, has steered a limited, goal-shy squad to within touching distance of safety.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/20/steve-bruce-looks-on-bright-side-and-hopes-newcastle-limbo-can-end-soon

Not even clicking on that. She knows about as much about football as she does about constructing a pithy, unpretentious, meaningful sentence. 

• Like 2

Phil Neville and Danny Murphy united in praise for Steve Bruce, insisting he’s the right man for the job and that the new owners shouldn’t replace him with Rafa or Poch. He’s a local and knows the area - both important factors, apparently. 

• Jaysus... 1

Wonder how they’d feel if the useless cunt replaced Klopp at Liverpool or the little bridge troll at Manchester United. 

• Haha 8

53 minutes ago, Howay said:

Wonder how they’d feel if the useless cunt replaced Klopp at Liverpool or the little bridge troll at Manchester United. 

They'd be over the moon, I'm sure? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Phil Neville and Danny Murphy united in praise for Steve Bruce, insisting he’s the right man for the job and that the new owners shouldn’t replace him with Rafa or Poch. He’s a local and knows the area - both important factors, apparently. 

Fucking hell. Mind you Bruce looks like he’s from Royston Vasey....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Howay said:

this ^

11 hours ago, Howay said:

“ bridge troll” :lol::lol::lol:

It’s mad that Murphy and Neville get airtime to spout whatever bullshit they think of on the spot. Unless there’s some kind of “dour, brain dead gorm” box on a diversity sheet somewhere.

The biggest problem with Steve Bruce is that he's the sort of manager you appoint when the height of your ambition is to stay up. Rafa was the opposite of that. He gave us hope that perhaps over time we could build and become more than a team whose sole aim every season was to avoid relegation. That isn't particularly Bruce's fault but he was warned before he took the job what he faced.

• Like 2

The first thing the new owners should buy is a catapult to fire Bruce into the Tyne.

Let Pochettino release the lever.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

The first thing the new owners should buy is a catapult to fire Bruce into the Tyne.

Let Pochettino watch on TV as Rafa releases the lever.

FYP

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Tom said:

Let Pochettino release the lever.

This is the kind of uninformed opinion which has made the internet a melting point of misinformation over the years. 
Don’t get me wrong Tom, I’m no fan of Bruce, but this is just wrong. 

A trebuchet would be far better suited for flinging the kind of weight we’re talking about here. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This is the kind of uninformed opinion which has made the internet a melting point of misinformation over the years. 
Don’t get me wrong Tom, I’m no fan of Bruce, but this is just wrong. 

A trebuchet would be far better suited for flinging the kind of weight we’re talking about here. 

Whether it's a catapult or trebuchet is academic, it's not like the fat fuck is going to fit in a cannon.

• Haha 1