Bruce Manager of NUFC

There is no doubt that Ashley inserted that clause in himself because he thought it would be down to the new owners and would have seen it as another fuck you to the club and supporters. Instead it is going to fuck him.

Has the arrogant cunt ever made a decision that benefited the club and in turn his investment in the long term? 

No and the one decision he got right, he spent all his time trying to undermine and force out.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, NJS said:

Sheff Wed's accounts reveal we paid 6.5m in compensation for Bruce. 

Jesus titty-fucking Christ. 

honestly man, just when you thought it was impossible to hate these fuckwits anymore, along comes another revelation to confound the logic.

• Like 1

:lol: It’s actually incredible. So we don’t even have him because Ashley is a tight cunt wanting to operate in the minimum, it’s just because these idiots running us really know fucking nothing about football after 15 years owning a club. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

£40mil on Joelinton and £6.5mil on Bruce to guide us towards relegation is a perfect encapsulation of Ashley's entire time at the club

And doing that to then make Bruce the worst paid manager in the top flight. 

$6.5 million to acquire Bruce? It was idiotic to offer him the job, to pay a massive amount of money to make it happen was sheer lunacy. If it was another club I’d be laughing till I soiled my pants.

12 minutes ago, Kitman said:

$6.5 million to acquire Bruce? It was idiotic to offer him the job, to pay a massive amount of money to make it happen was sheer lunacy. If it was another club I’d be laughing till I soiled my pants.

To be fair we're that much a joke you can't help but laugh at the shameless way we go about our business. 

• Like 2

$6.5 million. Lol I cant believe it, even for them this is staggering incompetence! It’s like paying a massive premium for a car that you know has been written off in a motorway pile up. Fucking hell what a joke :lol: 

3 hours ago, Alex said:

And doing that to then make Bruce the worst paid manager in the top flight. 

He's on a decent wedge apparently 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1376143/Premier-League-manager-wages-Man-Utd-Arsenal-Chelsea-salaries-detailed-news

Ashley probably only expected to pay a few months of his salary before he sold up and fucked off 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's on a decent wedge apparently 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1376143/Premier-League-manager-wages-Man-Utd-Arsenal-Chelsea-salaries-detailed-news

Ashley probably only expected to pay a few months of his salary before he sold up and fucked off 

Good point. Every decision Ashley has ever made for NUFC has been short term and short sighted. This was probably a stop gap measure that ticked a box at the time, and has now become a massive fuck up.

Kind of sums up his ownership really :lol: 

• Like 1

So it seems to simply boil down to Ashley paying over the odds for a shite manager just as one last ‘fuck you’ to the fans, thinking he was about to sell. Now it’s gone tits up he’s unwilling to cough up a payout even though if it leads to relegation it’ll probably cost £30-50m in the unlikely event we come straight back up? Sounds about right given the alternative would mean he’d learned something about football over the last 13 years or whatever it is. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Alex said:

So it seems to simply boil down to Ashley paying over the odds for a shite manager just as one last ‘fuck you’ to the fans, thinking he was about to sell. Now it’s gone tits up he’s unwilling to cough up a payout even though if it leads to relegation it’ll probably cost £30-50m in the unlikely event we come straight back up? Sounds about right given the alternative would mean he’d learned something about football over the last 13 years or whatever it is. 

Mental isn't it.

£2.75mil pa fits with the £4mil figure quoted to pay him off too. He's got 17ish months left on his contract 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 1